Florida DPT 2022-2023 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I forgot to update but I also had a interview this past saturday with FIU!! I have been accepted and I hope you guys are also getting good news, see y'all in august!!! I also sent my withdrawal letter to UCF this morning so hopefully someone off the waitlist gets a call today. best of luck to everyone

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I was lucky enough to get accepted to both USF and UNF! I’m wondering if anyone has any thoughts about choosing between these programs? I’ve heard some negative things about USF’s program which makes me nervous to go there
What have you heard negative about USF if you don’t mind sharing?

I forgot to update but I also had a interview this past saturday with FIU!! I have been accepted and I hope you guys are also getting good news, see y'all in august!!! I also sent my withdrawal letter to UCF this morning so hopefully someone off the waitlist gets a call today. best of luck to everyone
Hi, Do you know if we need to send a deposit to FIU to reserve our space once accepted ? I have not received any communication related to that.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone else received communication from FIU? I'm holding out for good news because I see that two other people got accepted with similar stats as me. Unfortunately, I interviewed the same day, but haven't heard anything so who knows. Debating when is a good time to reach out.
If you’ve interviewed the same time, go ahead and email them. You’ve paid for the application so you’re just inquiring about what you’ve paid for already.

Hi, Hope you're fine... I also got accepted to FIU :) Quick question, My FIU email is not working right now. I already send an email to the FIU IT Department from my personal account to try to fix the problem. Do you know if we need to make an appointment with an adviser to select the DPT Fall Classes or for been a small group, do they will assign the classes automatic for us ? Please let me know... I also have a Residency Hold :(

GPA cumulative: 3.5 (i had a 2.5 freshman yr and had a 4.0 in almost every semester since)
GPA pre req: ≈ 3.3
Observation Hours: ≈200 hours in 2 different settings
GRE: 151 verbal, 158 quant, 4.5 essay
Extracurricular: NCAA D3 Soccer player all 4 years, captain of a U23 soccer team during the summers, multiple academic recognition awards, student athlete awards, in Health Honorary Society, work in a pharmacy, certified NYS EMT, work in soccer camps every summer, train soccer players as a side job, worked as a waiter, and part of an environmental conservation association for beaches in my home town
Schools in FLA I applied too: USF, FGCU, FIU, UMIAMI, UF
Rejections: None
Admissions: None
Interviews: FGCU
Wailisted: Miami
Hey any update of where you will be attending?

Major: Exercise Science and Health Promotion FAU
cGPA: 3.75
pGPA: 3.76
GRE: 149V, 157Q, 4 AWA
Observation: 8 hours Pediatric outpatient, 400 hours outpatient Neuro and Geriatrics, 75 hours outpatient orthopedic
LOR: 3 PTs, 1 Professor
Applied: UCF, NOVA, UF, UPitt
Interviews: UCF
Waitlisted: UF
Acceptance: UCF, UPitt, NOVA
Enrollment Currently Attending: UCF go Knights!!!

Reactions: 1 user