Florida MPJE Questions (several), Exam on Friday

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pharmd1029

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new here. I've read all the material (Strauss, Hall/Reiss) for Florida MPJE through endorsement application and these are some questions that I need for clarification. I take the exam on Friday. These should be pretty straightforward. Any help with these, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

1. I've read on one law source that only oral C III prescriptions can't be refilled and that you need a new prescription, so 30 day supply. I assumed that you can refill oral Rxs for CIV and CV. My book says no oral CIII, IV, V can be refilled at all. Could you please verify this?
a. CIII, IV, V written Rxs have to be presented to the pharmacy within 30 days of issue for dispensing. Otherwise, they can be refilled if authorized within 6 month period. Is this correct?

2. What can't you change on a CII prescription when contacting the prescriber under federal and FL state law? There's been confusion on this.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: