Florida MPJE

Started by mkotova
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mkotova

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I'm an out-of-state CA pharmacy resident studying for my FL MPJE. Any advice, tips, suggestions? I'm currently studying the statutes and supplementing with NOVA and UF Health notes. Are there any good books or test banks?

Everything and anything is appreciated!!! Please and thank you 🙂
 
Hey, recent FL grad here! I'm interested to see what NOVA and UF's notes are like. I went to USF and we had a semester of law our 3rd year, and then 18 hours of live review the week before graduation, neither of which really helped me feel prepared at all since they were literally just the statutes being read at us. We also had to take 4 practice tests throughout 4th year, and we used PreMPJE.com. I just saw they have a book for the FL MPJE, so that might be something to look into.
I'm scheduled to take it on June 4th and will be using practice tests and filling out the MPJE worksheet from TL;DR to prepare.