focusing (to Kim)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andy toth

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i was focusing on the use of the service by international MG's specifically for the expedition of "official document transmissions", (medical boards, ECFMG, AAMC and other institutions). thereby increasing free-time and reducing hassle :) i know what you mean about "med" discussions though and spamming. it's just such a hassle to go to a post-office in a developing nation; i wanted to help everybody. can i get a witness?

andy

Members don't see this ad.

I'll buy that argument, except that you also posted the same thread in the "Everyone" Forum. Since it seemed that it would have broader appeal, I moved it to The Lounge. Most users read all of the forums and it isn't necessary to cross-post (and, as noted, against SDN policy).

I wasn't sure the thread wasn't a spam but decided to give you the benefit of the doubt. Hope you understand.

yeah, i understand. i just got really excited about it yesterday because it saves so much energy and it seems like such a promising concept. i am unaffiliated. i was telling all of my friends and they were like "so what? it sends money orders from denver. you're such a psycho".