Food recommendation

Started by ebasappa
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ebasappa

Momma said knock you out.
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whats up everyone! I was just wondering, what do you guys recommend to take as a snack for the test? What about breakfast the morning of? My test is in the afternoon btw.

Thanks 👍
 
I personally recommend bananas. They are filling, or have some high starch, high carb foods like bread, but don't have large portions or else you might get sleepy during the test.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I drank a glass of milk and a banana before the test because I was scared I wouldn't be able to keep anything down.

I also took a whole bunch of Kashi and Nature Valley bars to eat every break.

Oh and don't forget a couple bottles of water.

Good luck everyone!
 
I think water or something to drink is essential but at the same time do not drink so much that you have to go pee during the test. Speaking from experience here.....
 
I had some grapes, a sandwich (ate 1/2 durng the first break and the other 1/2 during my second break), and some water.
Also: Go to the bathroom during every break.
 
Marathon bar + gatorade for the win! 🙂

To be specific - snickers "smart stuff" marathon bar (trail mix). Ordered 20 of them for a really good price off drugstore.com, and been using it while studying too.