For Admission in MD in Neurology which bachelor degree required?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Silent Voice

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I want to ask something about admission in doctor of Medicine in neurology which degree required?
I mean (bachelor of science) or (bachelor of biomedicine) or (bachelor of Medicine and bachelor of surgery) or SOMETHING ELSE. Guide me please.. I am really in confusing condition.

I will be thankful to all of you.
Regards,
 
Hi guys,
I want to ask something about admission in doctor of Medicine in neurology which degree required?
I mean (bachelor of science) or (bachelor of biomedicine) or (bachelor of Medicine and bachelor of surgery) or SOMETHING ELSE. Guide me please.. I am really in confusing condition.

I will be thankful to all of you.
Regards,

I would recommend a degree in pre-dentistry.
 
There is no such thing as a doctor of medicine in neurology. Neurology is a residency you pursue after getting your MD. This happens after getting a bachelor's degree, and for discussion of which one will help you claw your way into a med school slot I refer you to the pre med forum.