For all the rejects

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
meetlife said:
have not sent for ece yet so worried.........

Don't worry meetlife :) .you can do that now.you still got some time.I'm surprised why you didn't get it done so far? :confused: Anyways, you can mail them or fax them in case you haven't yet sent in the requirements and also ask them to send in the stats to the ADA by courier.They charge you Xtra for that but times the factor right now...sooo.....go ahead... don't worry. and keep cool...you have studies to take care of...Good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

elementz said:
Don't worry meetlife :) .you can do that now.you still got some time.I'm surprised why you didn't get it done so far? :confused: Anyways, you can mail them or fax them in case you haven't yet sent in the requirements and also ask them to send in the stats to the ADA by courier.They charge you Xtra for that but times the factor right now...sooo.....go ahead... don't worry. and keep cool...you have studies to take care of...Good luck.
hi.....thanks alot........

hey meetlife
what's up with ur ECE report??
Have u decided on whether ur choosing general or course by course ???

mail me
lasjy

Members don't see this ad :)
hi lasjy...................where to contact u.......................never at home ....or asleep......mail is bouncing back...............will come to bangalore this week....there on sunday.......pinktooth already there.......have to go top chandigarh..got to apply for visa.......................got no time........see ya soon......all the best.................................

hey mrilani,
how r u ? could u put up a IDP rejects stats just like an idp acceptances stats. i am finding this thread going longer and longer and difficult to keep up with. please let me know :sleep:

lasjy

Hi all

I am a new member and this is my sad story...
Applied to NYU-Rejected
Applied to USC-Still waiting for reply.
Part 1 Score- 84
Taking the boards again.......oh my god!!!!!.....not all that study all over again...someone please bring the KY.......

Peace out to all my rejected brothers and sisters!!!!!!

Oh yeah one more thing.
Lasjy.........its says location Bangalore.
I have lived in London all my life and have recently moved to Chennai as my family lives here now.
I have heard Bangalore is an exciting place.....thinking of going there for a weekend.......any good things to do that in the city that you can tell me about?......maybe this is not the right thread for my question.

lasjy said:
hey mrilani,
how r u ? could u put up a IDP rejects stats just like an idp acceptances stats. i am finding this thread going longer and longer and difficult to keep up with. please let me know :sleep:

lasjy
Hi lasjy,
Sorry for the late reply. I've been having a hectic week. Give me a week I have family vacationing here, so no time. I'll make the list and put it up by the middle of next week. I barely get any time to check sdn right now. Take care study hard and all the best with your exams. :luck:

Cheers
Mrinalini

Karu said:
Hi all

I am a new member and this is my sad story...
Applied to NYU-Rejected
Applied to USC-Still waiting for reply.
Part 1 Score- 84
Taking the boards again.......oh my god!!!!!.....not all that study all over again...someone please bring the KY.......

Peace out to all my rejected brothers and sisters!!!!!!
hey karu, welcome to sdn. its a great forum with a lot of valuable information.
dont be dejected abt the rejects,its a part of life. apply to as many schools as u can the next time.
btw, whr did u do dentistry?all the best for the boards.

anne

Did it in London

mrinalini said:
Hi lasjy,
Sorry for the late reply. I've been having a hectic week. Give me a week I have family vacationing here, so no time. I'll make the list and put it up by the middle of next week. I barely get any time to check sdn right now. Take care study hard and all the best with your exams. :luck:

Cheers
Mrinalini
Have fun with your family Mrinalini!! :love:

mrinalini said:
Hi lasjy,

Cheers
Mrinalini

thanks a million
hope to see the list soon

Karu said:
Oh yeah one more thing.
Lasjy.........its says location Bangalore.
I have lived in London all my life and have recently moved to Chennai as my family lives here now.
I have heard Bangalore is an exciting place.....thinking of going there for a weekend.......any good things to do that in the city that you can tell me about?......maybe this is not the right thread for my question.

hey karu,
sorry to hear about ur rejection. anyway blr is a great place. right now the weather is hot so it isn't very pleasant at this time of the year...not that chennai is any better. blr depends on ur taste and interests. so based on what u want to do it varies.

i guess u may not find it anything in comparison with life in england so life as it is in india must be a drag anyway. i can't say much more in that aspect.

if u wish to contact me when u do get to blr please send a pm or mail me

[email protected]

thanks

lasjy

hello how long you wait after the interwied of nyu 15 of april? :laugh: :)

Thanks lasjy.........