For anyone going to the UK...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefulvet21

Edinburgh c/o 2013
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I found a forum eerily similar to this one that appears to be the UK's SDN. (They have more smiley options than us!!) I thought it could be useful for anyone going to Glasgow, Edinburgh, RVC, or even UCD.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=196

It's funny how there is sometimes a lot of confusion and misconceptions about vet med/qualifying/school requirements/etc. in the UK on this forum and there appears to be the same thing going on in their forum with respect to the US.
 
Oh-em-gee!!! I just found this... already bookmarked. 😀

Hopeful, as always, you have been incredibly HELP-ful! 😀 Luv it.

I'm sad you won't be coming to RVC. : /