You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Speeding Home for the HoWWlidays - Game Thread
Started by alissa14
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
quackUse the vig. As Genny said, if you hit a villager they should have ducked
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
based on?I think vampy is mafia unfortunately
fruitsalad
Full Member
unyeet screams
yeet mkg
yeet mkg
fruitsalad
Full Member
oh sorry @alissa14
Role PM most likelybased on?
This update automatically?
Wait how the heck did you do this @alissa14
I think clem is village, kinda wild he’s still here. fruit is tempting but I think theyre actively wolf hunting so pause for now. I’m open to SCB, I just wish there was more posts to go off of, but thats speed games for you.Do you have game thoughts?
I agree spurs use your vig before someone kills you since u rr
you have been so good at reading me these last few games, guess your streak had to end at some point 🤷🏻♀️Role PM most likely
fruitsalad
Full Member
i’m starting to think katie could be badKatie maybe too but I don't want that to be true
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Scream or mkg.Hey CG I'm not gonna vig Clem. Who would you suggest I vig?
Cant really give a reason besides very quick vibe check
its a google sheet linkThis update automatically?
Wait how the heck did you do this @alissa14
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for now
vote CG
Bc I'm still getting village clem rn idk
vote CG
Bc I'm still getting village clem rn idk
fruitsalad
Full Member
dont shoot scream
Speed games don't count!you have been so good at reading me these last few games, guess your streak had to end at some point 🤷🏻♀️
adding to your “clem read me wrong” tallySpeed games don't count!
Ideas are percolatingits a google sheet link
Yeah, I just cant articulate what is pinging me, I want to attempt some wagonomics tomorrow if I’m alive with some time availableContributing to wolf hunting is not particularly alignment indicative for most people
fruitsalad
Full Member
spurs i recommend shooting mkg
Oh no it's working I want to TR you nowadding to your “clem read me wrong” tally
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
THis doesn't feel like Christmas, please don't shoot meScream or mkg.
Cant really give a reason besides very quick vibe check
What are your vibes reads rn?Yeah, I just cant articulate what is pinging me, I want to attempt some wagonomics tomorrow if I’m alive with some time available
Huh?Sorry @mkg323
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What is this referencing?Sorry @mkg323
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Yeet spurs
@alissa14
@alissa14
fruitsalad
Full Member
… whyYeet spurs
@alissa14
I'm obviously lock village since I had the day vigYeet spurs
@alissa14
He's claiming my shot, even though I was trying to get him to claim CG, RIPWhat is this referencing?
Are you thinking the role claim isn't legit?Yeet spurs
@alissa14
If there's gonna be a shot today it should be as soon as possible so we have time to reorient
Shot has been fired. Orient accordinglyWhat is this referencing?
fruitsalad
Full Member
i’m actually getting worried about katie
et tu, brute?Sorry @mkg323
Dead is @mkg323 who was....
That ONE Relative - Wolf Roleblocker
You are That ONE Relative. You know exactly who I'm talking about. Everyone has at least one. That ONE relative who you don't exactly enjoy spending time with, but for some reason or another, you're forced to share space with them around the holidays.
You are a Wolf Roleblocker. During the night cycle, you may force one player to spend the holidays with you. By doing so, you will block any ability that they may have. You will not be informed what ability you have blocked, if any. You will also also not be informed of whether your attempt was successful.
You are a Wolf Roleblocker. During the night cycle, you may force one player to spend the holidays with you. By doing so, you will block any ability that they may have. You will not be informed what ability you have blocked, if any. You will also also not be informed of whether your attempt was successful.
My "ONE Relative" is a cousin of mine, but since he's so much older than me, I call him my uncle.
fruitsalad
Full Member
YESDead is @mkg323 who was....
That ONE Relative - Wolf Roleblocker
You are That ONE Relative. You know exactly who I'm talking about. Everyone has at least one. That ONE relative who you don't exactly enjoy spending time with, but for some reason or another, you're forced to share space with them around the holidays.
View attachment 413163
You are a Wolf Roleblocker. During the night cycle, you may force one player to spend the holidays with you. By doing so, you will block any ability that they may have. You will not be informed what ability you have blocked, if any. You will also also not be informed of whether your attempt was successful.
My "ONE Relative" is a cousin of mine, but since he's so much older than me, I call him my uncle.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
yeet katie
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I missed the roleclaim, tbhAre you thinking the role claim isn't legit?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 97K