Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all! I saw some interest in running a speed WW game so I thought I would post a sign-up to see if there is enough players to run a game. The game will be holiday-themed and be a semi-open set up based on how many players we get. The chosen set-up will be announced at game start.
Possible Set-Ups:
wiki.mafiascum.net
Please sign up below and answer the poll on what day works for you and what cycle timing you think is most appealing. Sign-ups will close this Friday evening with roles distributed promptly after.
1.
2.
3.
Tots
1.
Possible Set-Ups:
Category:Semi-Open Setups
Please sign up below and answer the poll on what day works for you and what cycle timing you think is most appealing. Sign-ups will close this Friday evening with roles distributed promptly after.
1.
2.
3.
Tots
1.
Last edited:
