For Current Chapman or Recent Chapman Alumni: Need Advice Please

Started by lmcjose
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lmcjose

Full Member
2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I got accepted to Chapman for this upcoming class, however I am having second thoughts after perusing the curriculum.

I see that there is a lot of "neuro" courses compared to the lesser amount of "ortho" courses.

From your experience, do you feel that your curriculum was tailored towards the "neuro" PT setting?

Also, I was wondering if Chapman had any classes that focused on manual therapy/tissue massage/soft-tissue mobilization?

After graduating a DPT program, I want to enter an ortho/sports PT setting that focused on manual therapy/tissue massage/soft-tissue mobilization and I'm starting to think that Chapman might not be the best place for me after looking at their curriculum. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!🙂