for Georgetown Physios who interviewed at GUSOM this year

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medstylee

1K Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

For those of you who interviewed but have no yet been accepted, did you recently receive the waitlist letter for the competitive applicant pool? I have to admit that I'm very surprised by this as I haven't heard of this happening in the past. I had the impression that physios were either accepted or were eventually rejected once fall classes started. I'm curious to find out.

Thanks and good luck (hopefully you're finished with this hellish paper...)

Members don't see this ad.

medstylee said:
Hey guys,

For those of you who interviewed but have no yet been accepted, did you recently receive the waitlist letter for the competitive applicant pool? I have to admit that I'm very surprised by this as I haven't heard of this happening in the past. I had the impression that physios were either accepted or were eventually rejected once fall classes started. I'm curious to find out.

when I called in april they told me that they didnt interview.

haha. no, i was referring to current physios who had interviewed at georgetown med this year. i just finished the physio program and i interviewed for gtown med back in april and just received a waitlist letter today. that's what i meant. sorry for the confusion.

Members don't see this ad :)
medstylee said:
Hey guys,

you might have a better chance finding out that answer at the georgetown physio's forum.

would you mind sharing your gpa from undergrad, SMP, and mcat score?

i appreciate your efforts to help guys, i really do. but, i was hoping to get responses from some of the current physios on here. i'm just curious if any of the others received the same letter from med admissions that i did.

p.s., as you guys will find out, who gets and interview at georgetown med and who does and who gets in and who doesn't becomes a very sensitive subject among the physios, so people don't discuss it on the yahoo forum.

i'd be happy to tell you guys my grades or whatnot if you want to know. pm me if so. i don't think there's any sense posting them on here.