For new people: View before you post

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

3rdMolarRoller

User Account Deleted
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
v

Members don't see this ad.

Thats so cute =)

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH. ROFL

I have noticed a lot of repeated threads by newbies lately.

Good timing.

Members don't see this ad :)
That is GREAT!!! Dammit, it's 4 AM and I can't LOL b/c I'll wake up everyone in the house.

This link is desperately needed in the post-bacc forum.

Painfully true about unexperienced posters. this thread deserves a sticky! Oh, I would also teach Little Billy about complaining about how poor his nearly perfect DAT scores and GPA are, that is annoying as hell.

jheidenr said:
Painfully true about unexperienced posters. this thread deserves a sticky! Oh, I would also teach Little Billy about complaining about how poor your nearly perfect DAT scores and GPA, that is annoying as hell.

Or better yet: teach Billy not to freak out about getting accepted when he has a 3.5+ GPA and 20+ DAT.

hahahhahahaha.....love the website! :)

A bigger hit than I expected :)

trust me, i frequent the steam forums and they are easily the worst. If you can get get 100fps on source no one cares. Great find..

Members don't see this ad :)
Deserves a sticky....

second - or third - or fifteenth the motion...

cool! :thumbup:

NEWBIES,
POST ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT, regardless if they are repeated. Don't let any of the above posters push you around, don't listen to a word they say when it comes to ground rules on a FREE message board.

IF you don't like the repeated question, don't respond or simply scroll to another thread and ignore the repeated question. But don't legislate stipulations to new posters becuase they are asking a question that has already been asked.

hockeydentist said:
NEWBIES,
POST ALL THE QUESTIONS YOU WANT, regardless if they are repeated. Don't let any of the above posters push you around, don't listen to a word they say when it comes to ground rules on a FREE message board.

IF you don't like the repeated question, don't respond or simply scroll to another thread and ignore the repeated question. But don't legislate stipulations to new posters becuase they are asking a question that has already been asked.

It's like reinventing the wheel - why do it when so many before you have proposed and improved upon the design? No one is saying a newbie can't pose a question or start a thread which has been covered countless times to the point of pain (case in point, dental school rankings and 'do I have a chance with my 3.9?'). It's much like a freshman making a mad dash to the professor and peppering him/her with petty questions over some reading assignment which could have been easily answered by the student had he/she summoned the energy to read the freakin' chapter in the first place. Thus with posting - examine what has been said first and save the embarrassment and expense for another day.

Sprgrover said:
It's like reinventing the wheel - why do it when so many before you have proposed and improved upon the design? No one is saying a newbie can't pose a question or start a thread which has been covered countless times to the point of pain (case in point, dental school rankings and 'do I have a chance with my 3.9?'). It's much like a freshman making a mad dash to the professor and peppering him/her with petty questions over some reading assignment which could have been easily answered by the student had he/she summoned the energy to read the freakin' chapter in the first place. Thus with posting - examine what has been said first and save the embarrassment and expense for another day.

Yah, I agree with you. I don't think anyone is saying DON'T post. I think they are saying, hey, work a little and look around first.

Man... I wish I had seen this link 8 months ago.... :D

Sprgrover what happened to your avatar! :>

Please no fighting!!!

I put it up for a good chuckle

justletmein said:
Sprgrover what happened to your avatar! :>
Hehe... You miss the old one? I'm staying at my sister's house for the holidays and was bored so I changed it. Isn't she wonderful? Yes, she's my favorite ex-junkie wh@re who, after 32 years of being a teenage runaway and living in the slithering underbelly of America, started high school all over again at the tender age of 46.

so used to seeing the old one... that's cool though! That's great! I say it's never too late to go back to school. I hope you and your sister and family have a happy holiday season! :)