For those of you on the waitlists...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UTfarmer

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. name of the school you are waitlisted on:
2. 2nd choice school:
3. Will you be waiting it out:
4. Will you go to your waitlisted school if they accept you a couple of weeks before the orientation?

Members don't see this ad.

UTfarmer said:
2. 2nd choice school:
4. Will you go to your waitlisted school if they accept you a couple of weeks before the orientation?

1. name of the school you are waitlisted on: western and ucsd
2. 2nd choice school:any that will take me
3. Will you be waiting it out:yes
4. Will you go to your waitlisted school if they accept you a couple of weeks before the orientation?yes

UTfarmer said:
2. 2nd choice school:

1. name of the school you are waitlisted on: TSU
2. 2nd choice school: UH
3. Will you be waiting it out: yes
4. Will you go to your waitlisted school if they accept you a couple of weeks yes it is my first choice

Members don't see this ad :)
1. name of the school you are waitlisted on: UH
2. 2nd choice school: no other choice left
3. Will you be waiting it out: yes and it seems painstakingly long of a wait
4. Will you go to your waitlisted school if they accept you a couple of weeks before the orientation? of course! :scared:

1. name of the school you are waitlisted on: University of FL
2. 2nd choice school: South University -- but now this is my 1st choice!!!
3. Will you be waiting it out: Nope - they missed out on a one day great pharmacist.
4. Will you go to your waitlisted school if they accept you a couple of weeks before the orientation? Nope - going to South. Gonna be done in 3 years and not 4 =)

UTfarmer said:
1. name of the school you are waitlisted on: TSU
2. 2nd choice school: no other choice
3. Will you be waiting it out: yes
yes

Jennifer, dabumba's gf.

luvJRT said:
1. name of the school you are waitlisted on: western and ucsd
2. 2nd choice school:any that will take me
3. Will you be waiting it out:yes
4. Will you go to your waitlisted school if they accept you a couple of weeks before the orientation?yes
i thought ucsd's class was full already? or at least, very very very close to it...

xnm11 said:
i thought ucsd's class was full already? or at least, very very very close to it...

yeah, i assume so, but that's the case with every other school isn't it? by now, i dunno who would turn down ucsd tho, so i may be on the list forever...

I just told University of Houston I would not be attending their school. I am going some where else. One more spot open for someone on UH waitlist! Good luck! :love:

yay...just 5 more ppl! :thumbup: although UH said usually only 5 ppl total tend to decline admissions...and I already know 2 ppl from this board that has declined...

orange_ivy said:
I just told University of Houston I would not be attending their school. I am going some where else. One more spot open for someone on UH waitlist! Good luck! :love: