For those of you who were invited to Columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DonutEater

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has your AADSAS status change to Received/Application Complete before receiving the invite or is there no status at all?

Members don't see this ad.

I received the e-invite email a week ago, and my status only just updated on AADSAS today. Prior to today, everything for Columbia was blank.

Speaking of my Columbia Supplemental info on AADSAS, it says my application fee hasn't been received, but my check was cashed a month ago... I guess that is either a mistake or it hasn't updated yet. Regardless, I guess is didn't hold up my application.

aadsas is useless. bastards arent doing **** after taking bulk of my muuula haha.

Speaking of my Columbia Supplemental info on AADSAS, it says my application fee hasn't been received, but my check was cashed a month ago... I guess that is either a mistake or it hasn't updated yet. Regardless, I guess is didn't hold up my application.

Hey when did you send your check? I sent my sometime late June and it still hasn't been cashed. And of course it says it's missing on AADSAS.

It's probably in the system somewhere, but it's really annoying to keep getting all these notifications about missing items.