for those of you with a low QR score (including myself)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cmills66

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I did a search on predents.com for people applying 2009 cycle that had AA >/= 20 and TS >/= 20 and QR </= 16 and the stats look promising. 49 out of the 59 hits received at least one offer of admission, with the gpa's ranging from 2.70 to 4.0. i know more than just numbers go into an offer for admission and that predents is a small sample size, but its still comforting to know!

Members don't see this ad.

Right now I am just praying that I don't just bomb the QR section. Anything 16 or above will be just fine with me. I am still studying for QR and will do so until the day before the test but I really feel like I am beating a dead horse. I have done 25 CDM test and I am now going through destroyer.

good luck to you, but im sure you wont need it. it sounds like you are putting in some quality time with QR.

Thanks, and yes I have! I have been scoring 22s on CDM, but solid 18s on topscore. Let's just hope CDM is more comparable.

Members don't see this ad :)
the funny thing is that my second time taking the test, i only focus on RC and QR. I do many practice test possible for QR, but obviously, the score does not represent that.

Yea, i am praying i will get accepted to but some schools they really have strict cut off.

Yeah if my QR score comes up in an interview I will probably say I am good with a checkbook and have no trouble keeping score in golf.;)