For THOSE who interviewed at Midwestern " MWU " Dental School Last cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DDSguyLA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who did you interview with (which faculty member) ?
When were you accepted? or rejected?

Stats if you don't mind...

And also include the way the school contacts the applicant to tell them if they are accepted (for people who had pre december interviews)...

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

bumppppppppppppppppp???

Usually 15-18 people at your interview session

There are 3 groups of 2 faculty members each and you will interview according to your last name - it's alphabetical.

They notify you on admissions on the phone

Members don't see this ad :)
Usually 15-18 people at your interview session

There are 3 groups of 2 faculty members each and you will interview according to your last name - it's alphabetical.

They notify you on admissions on the phone

how exactly on the phone?
is it done on the 1st? 2nd? Can i call on the 1st?

Thanks

how exactly on the phone?
is it done on the 1st? 2nd? Can i call on the 1st?

Thanks

I got an alternate spot last cycle. But my DAT had a 14 in the Math section and my AA was a 19.

There were approx. 8 people at the interview. Two faculty members interviewed me. The dean had the most lame presentation. Most of it was of his son flying and landing an F-18 on an aircraft carrier to the Top Gun music. The rest was just his rediculus pictures of some hawk he was stalking- cause he's an amature photographer.

Interview questions were ******ed. Last non-fictional book I read, excluding text books. If a pill stopped people from having any dental/oral problems what would I do.

The underlying questions were pretty generic it was just the way they asked them was stupid.

Good luck and go to Albertos its got the best food!