for those who took the test what % of usmleworld was in the test? what it's not

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rickygbv

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
thank you

Members don't see this ad.

As far as direct repeat questions? Probably only about 5%

However, the concepts covered in usmleworld covered at least 80% of the material in the test. Whatever you do to study, make sure you do as much of uworld as possible

I just took step2ck yesterday. Practically every question had a clue from uworld that was 'above and beyond the essentials presented in the review books'. I wish I would have made meticulous notes with uworld. and gone over just them. I found myself saying " i saw that on uworld'; could it be correct? and doubted myself too often that it cost me time.

I just took step2ck yesterday. Practically every question had a clue from uworld that was 'above and beyond the essentials presented in the review books'. I wish I would have made meticulous notes with uworld. and gone over just them. I found myself saying " i saw that on uworld'; could it be correct? and doubted myself too often that it cost me time.

what do you mean by "clue from uworld"?? could you give an example (that wasn't on the test?) thanks!