$$$ for travelling to residency interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sparda29

En Taro Adun
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Where do you all get this money? Are there additional loans out there I can do? My funds for this semester are depleted and credit cards are all maxed out.

Members don't see this ad.

Where do you all get this money? Are there additional loans out there I can do? My funds for this semester are depleted and credit cards are all maxed out.

Family? Private loans? I just made sure I budgeted it into my P4 loans.

dude, poor planning. i had residency interviews/travel costs budgeted last year.

you can always pawn something?

Members don't see this ad :)

Hey! I'll let you sign up for the BenJammin credit card that has 0% interest for one week then interest jumps up to 25%. It's one hell of a deal :laugh:

How about you take some out of your Vegas/Atlantic City budget you mentioned in the other thread? :laugh:

dude, poor planning. i had residency interviews/travel costs budgeted last year.

you can always pawn something?

Unexpected expenses past semester. Well, some expected. Trip to APhA-ASP Regional cost more than I thought it would, same for ASHP Midyear, had some unexpected travel to Texas and California.

i would think you're better off opening a new credit card with an intro 0% rate.

you can also try www.prosper.com but that has some fees associated with it