Foreign trained pharmacists

Started by g3k
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

g3k

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am asking this for a friend of mine who recently moved to the US. Are there any foreign trained pharmacists on this forum? What are you guys doing... I mean what are the steps taken to get a license here? I am sorry if I am repeating this question... but I tried searching and wasn't too successful... 😳
Thanks
 
g3k said:
I am asking this for a friend of mine who recently moved to the US. Are there any foreign trained pharmacists on this forum? What are you guys doing... I mean what are the steps taken to get a license here? I am sorry if I am repeating this question... but I tried searching and wasn't too successful... 😳
Thanks

I AM A FORIEGN TRAINED PHARMACIST. i APPLIED TO THE FORIGN PHARMACY BOARD AND MY FILES IS IN REVIEW. BUT IN THE MEAN TIME, I AM TRYING TO GET INTO A PHARMD PROGRAME; SO WHAT are you up to