Foreign pharmacist internship

Started by MisaelRx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MisaelRx

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello! I am a foreign pharmacist and I recently passed MPJE and NAPLEX and I'm looking for an intern position but I don't know exactly what is extended intern equivalen to. My current preceptor says it is like a graduate intern. I'm in Dallas Texas, if you have any information that can help me find a place to do my internship I really appreciate it.
 
Hello! I am a foreign pharmacist and I recently passed MPJE and NAPLEX and I'm looking for an intern position but I don't know exactly what is extended intern equivalen to. My current preceptor says it is like a graduate intern. I'm in Dallas Texas, if you have any information that can help me find a place to do my internship I really appreciate it.
Hello, you can send me a chat on my inbox so I can direct you