forensic psychology question

Started by PsychMode
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

PsychMode

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know anything about career options and outcomes for JD/PhDs (law/clinical psychology)? The material I found is a little dated, and anyone who has talked to a JD/PhD or is familiar with their experience would be of great assistance. From what I've read, there doesn't seem to be much of a payoff. The jobs that are often posted don't seem like they would require the applicant to have dual degrees or that level of mastery over both fields. I get the impression that you have to otherwise make a job or type of position happen for you. If I were that good at networking and schmoozing, however, I would have gone into business.