Forgot AMCAS future courses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SoMuchMCATAhhhh

SoMuchMCATAhhhh
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys!
So I submitted my amcas on the day it opened, and I'm told it's processed and made available to Medical Schools!
When I input all of my classes and sent in my official transcripts, I hadn't scheduled my classes for autumn 2014 (which will be my last quarter as an undergrad). Therefore, on my amcas, I had only put in the courses I was currently taking.
Will this be a problem? I only have three classes left, and none of them are med school pre-reqs; just three biology classes I need to finish for my degree.
If it is a problem, what should/can I do? I was thinking maybe just mention the last three in the secondaries?

Thanks for the help!
 
Hey guys!
So I submitted my amcas on the day it opened, and I'm told it's processed and made available to Medical Schools!
When I input all of my classes and sent in my official transcripts, I hadn't scheduled my classes for autumn 2014 (which will be my last quarter as an undergrad). Therefore, on my amcas, I had only put in the courses I was currently taking.
Will this be a problem? I only have three classes left, and none of them are med school pre-reqs; just three biology classes I need to finish for my degree.
If it is a problem, what should/can I do? I was thinking maybe just mention the last three in the secondaries?

Thanks for the help!

No not a problem.

Yes mention them in secondaries if given space. If not, use update letter to update with grades after autumn 2014.