Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Form differences...?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by musicdoctor, Apr 21, 2002.

1. musicdoctor

musicdoctor Junior Member

I took the MCAT on the 20th and had Form BT. I believe in our test center there were forms At, BT, and CT. Would these forms have the same questions, just a different order? Or would they be different tests entirely? I came out of it feeling rather good, and I didn't feel that I had much review time in....whereas people that took a bunch of practice tests and studied as well were feeling not-so-good....

Any help would be appreciated!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. bradwilkins

bradwilkins Senior Member

From my understanding they are, for the most part, different tests. But I think there are certain questions that were used on different exam forms. Kinda like they had a bunch of questions to choose from and mixed and matched between test forms so the tests were similar but not exactly alike. But I could be wrong.

Brad

4. Rapid Decomposition

I think that's about right. Each test center seems to have like three or four forms but they don't differ that much from test forms at other centers. Like, I had form AM but that thread about form BG has a lot of the same questions that were on mine. There are definitely questions that don't appear on all the forms but for the most part I think they are just reordered and largely the same.