Franklin Pierce NH or AZ

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wdpt98123

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm still waiting on other schools to get back to me, but I got into Franklin Pierce AZ campus today for DPT and I was also accepted to the NH campus as well.

From what I've seen so far online, it seems like the main/original campus (NH) is ranked higher and seems slightly better than AZ campus. Is there anyone who was accepted to both and chose AZ over NH?

If so, can you tell me your reasons?

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

So I'm still waiting on other schools to get back to me, but I got into Franklin Pierce AZ campus today for DPT and I was also accepted to the NH campus as well.

From what I've seen so far online, it seems like the main/original campus (NH) is ranked higher and seems slightly better than AZ campus. Is there anyone who was accepted to both and chose AZ over NH?

If so, can you tell me your reasons?

Thanks!
Congrats! I got accepted to AZ as well. Sorry this is unrelated to the question, Do you by any chance know if there’s a thread for FPU class of 2021?

Congrats! I got accepted to AZ as well. Sorry this is unrelated to the question, Do you by any chance know if there’s a thread for FPU class of 2021?
There is. There should be a representative from upper class that invites acceptees who's put in their deposits onto a facebook page. I think there's one more professional one and more casual one for students.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I'm still waiting to hear back from Franklin Pierce but being from Arizona, it would be much easier to stay here for school. However, the campus in NH looks incredible! Depending where you are from, I'd prefer that campus for sure.

Hi! I know this is an older thread, but can anyone have any info about the FPU AZ program? Just wanted a student perspective!

Thanks! :]