Franklin Pierce

Started by tosh
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

tosh

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,

I just received an email from Franklin Pierce University - Arizona Campus that they are inviting me for an interview. I was wondering if anyone had an interview already with them and maybe knows what to expect, as well as information about the program ?

Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good luck !! I heard the interview is easy .. just a convo about yourself and why pt why fp .. really straight forward !

Good luck !

My interview is on Monday I hope you can give me some feedback !