FREE MCAT Study Resource PDF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkid596243

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I finished taking the MCAT a while back. While I was studying for it, I compiled a massive PDF of resources. I can send this pdf to anyone who messages me. I prefer not to post it here directly because I want to keep track of the number of people I give it to (personal data analysis reasons). Nonetheless if you would like a PDF, please just message me!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
lo. okay, i'll be waiting. thx again!!
Just sent it your way! Please keep the requests coming! Sorry again to everyone who I made wait! I'm still getting to the last few. If you didn't get a message from me, please MESSAGE ME AGAIN! I am trying my best, but I'm sure some people are slipping through the cracks.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone,

I finished taking the MCAT a while back. While I was studying for it, I compiled a massive PDF of resources. I can send this pdf to anyone who messages me. I prefer not to post it here directly because I want to keep track of the number of people I give it to (personal data analysis reasons). Nonetheless if you would like a PDF, please just message me!
Hi. I am taking the mcat September 9. Would you please send the odd to me?
Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

I would love a copy please.

Wow, I got a ton of responses, and I am very happy because this serves as preliminary data for a personal experiment I'm running. I just responded to EVERYONE who messaged me, and I hope you all find these resources helpful!

If you're seeing this now and want the list, please continue to message me. Thank you! Good luck in your studies everyone!
Message me thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.