FREE MCAT Study Resource PDF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkid596243

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I finished taking the MCAT a while back. While I was studying for it, I compiled a massive PDF of resources. I can send this pdf to anyone who messages me. I prefer not to post it here directly because I want to keep track of the number of people I give it to (personal data analysis reasons). Nonetheless if you would like a PDF, please just message me!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Hi everyone,

I finished taking the MCAT a while back. While I was studying for it, I compiled a massive PDF of resources. I can send this pdf to anyone who messages me. I prefer not to post it here directly because I want to keep track of the number of people I give it to (personal data analysis reasons). Nonetheless if you would like a PDF, please just message me!

Could you send me a copy as well? Thanks a lot!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

Can you send me the PDF as well? Thanks! :)

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

Hey, i'd really appreciate if you could send me a copy of the PDF also. Thanks in advance!

Please send a copy to me too!
Done! I think I responded to everyone up to this point. I'll be headed out of the country soon, so it'll take me a bit longer to get back to anyone after this, but I'll try my best! Thank you all for your sustained interest! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

Hi will you please send me a copy? Thank you so much

Hi everyone,

I would appreciate this PDF! Thanks a lot.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi everyone,

Hello do you think i can receive a copy too? Thank you!

Hi! I sent you a message but figured I'd post on here asking as well. Could you also send me a copy of the pdf? Thanks!

Hi! I sent you a message but figured I'd post on here asking as well. Could you also send me a copy of the pdf? Thanks!

Just responded to you :) Hope you got it! Anyone else who hasn't gotten it yet, please contact me! I'll be back in the states soon and will try to also respond readily right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.