FREE MCAT Study Resource PDF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

koolkid596243

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I finished taking the MCAT a while back. While I was studying for it, I compiled a massive PDF of resources. I can send this pdf to anyone who messages me. I prefer not to post it here directly because I want to keep track of the number of people I give it to (personal data analysis reasons). Nonetheless if you would like a PDF, please just message me!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone,

I finished taking the MCAT a while back. While I was studying for it, I compiled a massive PDF of resources. I can send this pdf to anyone who messages me. I prefer not to post it here directly because I want to keep track of the number of people I give it to (personal data analysis reasons). Nonetheless if you would like a PDF, please just message me!
Could you send me a copy as well? Thank you so much.

Wow, I got a ton of responses, and I am very happy because this serves as preliminary data for a personal experiment I'm running. I just responded to EVERYONE who messaged me, and I hope you all find these resources helpful!

If you're seeing this now and want the list, please continue to message me. Thank you! Good luck in your studies everyone!

I Would appreciate it if you could send them to me!

Thank you for your time!

Hi everyone,

May I have a copy too? Deeply appreciated! :)

Hi all, I'll respond to everyone who reached out shortly, but I also just made a video about my MCAT experience. I included in that video things I learned when I took the MCAT, and I think you all may find it helpful!

The video is linked in my signature as "MCAT Tips Video!" Check it out!

Hi everyone,

Could I get a copy as well? Thanks.

Hi everyone,

Hey there,
I just started studying and would love a copy too

Status
Not open for further replies.