You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Friends WW Game Thread
Started by MixedAnimals77
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I’m finally home and will work on my thoughts tomorrow but the only thing keeping me from lynching cubs tomorrow is how he prevented mutts (?) from getting killed a couple nights ago because his posts have been so sketchy to me
I’m finally home and will work on my thoughts tomorrow but the only thing keeping me from lynching cubs tomorrow is how he prevented mutts (?) from getting killed a couple nights ago because his posts have been so sketchy to me
My posts are the same as every game. The difference is youre a wolf and now view them differently.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why you gotta be like that?Are we all going to stay silent through the night? Not talk anything out? This is likely the last time I will be able to talk to y’all given how this game is set up (would love the coffee, the one without the ?), so someone amuse me and talk through stuff with me
Why you gotta be like that?
Unless you can protect me, I prefer the other coffee currently.
With that said, cubs seems pretty danged good to me this game, take that as you will.
And cubs, when I flip village from dying, please accept what I said as truthful, and realize there is no reason for me to lie with that as a villager who knows they are likely dying either tonight or tomorrow night.
I would love to:Pot to kettle. Show me all the villagers I've lynched.
Day 1: BBC
Day 2: Moose
Day 3: Moose
All confirmed to be village. Do you even care this game?
Night Closed. Results Pending.
I never suspected cubsUnless you can protect me, I prefer the other coffee currently.
With that said, cubs seems pretty danged good to me this game, take that as you will.
And cubs, when I flip village from dying, please accept what I said as truthful, and realize there is no reason for me to lie with that as a villager who knows they are likely dying either tonight or tomorrow night.
I never suspected cubs
Was to Barkley above you, responding to multiple at once on my phone
As opposed to cubs who's voted MsP, you, and me now just from the tallies alone. Good talk.I would love to:
Day 1: BBC
Day 2: Moose
Day 3: Moose
All confirmed to be village. Do you even care this game?
Night 3
Judy Geller wasn't the greatest mother... at least not to Monica. She was overly critical and clearly favored Ross. But who could forget the fantastic way she handled all that Thanksgiving drama? Alas, it seems that overload information really was too much for her.
Dead is @katashark - Judy Geller and a wolf
Bonus! Despite being a doctor, Ross is afraid of what?
Lynch Close 10 pm Eastern.
Monica & Rachel's Apartment
1. @Stagg737
2. genny
3. @dolphin106258
4. @Lawper
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark
Joey & Chandler's Apartment
6. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @Skimble
8.Miranda Sneft
20. @muttmanager
9. Ms Procrastinator
10. @acanthuroidei
15. @mypetmoose
Central Perk
11.katashark
12. @Barkley13
13.TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
14. @cubsrule4e
Ross's Apartment
16. Navilly @Navilly
17. @Animal Midwife
18. PrincessButterCup / Coopah
Judy Geller wasn't the greatest mother... at least not to Monica. She was overly critical and clearly favored Ross. But who could forget the fantastic way she handled all that Thanksgiving drama? Alas, it seems that overload information really was too much for her.
Dead is @katashark - Judy Geller and a wolf
Bonus! Despite being a doctor, Ross is afraid of what?
Lynch Close 10 pm Eastern.
Monica & Rachel's Apartment
1. @Stagg737
3. @dolphin106258
4. @Lawper
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark
Joey & Chandler's Apartment
6. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @Skimble
8.
20. @muttmanager
10. @acanthuroidei
15. @mypetmoose
Central Perk
11.
12. @Barkley13
13.
14. @cubsrule4e
Ross's Apartment
17. @Animal Midwife
You aren't confirmed village 😵As opposed to cubs who's voted MsP, you, and me now just from the tallies alone. Good talk.
spiders
Okay, so we'll stick to two for two then. I'm just saying his trend is not improving.You aren't confirmed village 😵
Last edited:
I just people would think every once in a while instead of crying when I don't lynch a wolf day 1.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch mutts
It's not that I feel you're leading us in the wrong direction, but when wolves seem to be playing a clean game, turn to the players that could pull that offI just people would think every once in a while instead of crying when I don't lynch a wolf day 1.
It's a compliment, really.
Also mad about kata cause her switch D1 was super sketchy but I thought it was too easy

It's not really a compliment when it means I get votes all the time (sometimes even when I lead mutiple wolf lynches) because of that what if or just nightkilled early so I can't do anything.It's not that I feel you're leading us in the wrong direction, but when wolves seem to be playing a clean game, turn to the players that could pull that off
It's a compliment, really.
Also mad about kata cause her switch D1 was super sketchy but I thought it was too easy![]()
I think you live longer more consistently than anyone elseIt's not really a compliment when it means I get votes all the time (sometimes even when I lead mutiple wolf lynches) because of that what if or just nightkilled early so I can't do anything.
NoI think you live longer more consistently than anyone else
Not the answer we are looking for. Care to try again?spiders
needles
Not the answer we are looking for. Care to try again?
Needles!!!
You sure you don’t want to correct that statement. Last 5 games has you proceeding much farther along in the game than average.
Also to whoever protected me last night, you da best 😀
I don't. Go back a full year for a fuller picture.You sure you don’t want to correct that statement. Last 5 games has you proceeding much farther along in the game than average.
Okay, so we'll stick to two for two then. I'm just saying his trend is not improving.
And how is your trend again?
I don't. Go back a full year for a fuller picture.
Eh what is more relevant for now, the stuff that happened the last 10 games or stuff that happened 10 months ago with a different set of players?
Better than cubs'.And how is your trend again?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For now:
*******lynch coffee?********
My top wolf read remaining prior to reread. Need to do a VCA to see who is going to stick out as avoiding a kata lynch.
*******lynch coffee?********
My top wolf read remaining prior to reread. Need to do a VCA to see who is going to stick out as avoiding a kata lynch.
Better than cubs'.
How? Explain slowly.
Definitely the wider range of time. If we're just doing 10 games it'd get skewed even more. It's just like view the quality of a human's life by just looking at their geriatric years.Eh what is more relevant for now, the stuff that happened the last 10 games or stuff that happened 10 months ago with a different set of players?
Starting with who he's voting today. I love the guy but this is frustrating.How? Explain slowly.
Definitely the wider range of time. If we're just doing 10 games it'd get skewed even more. It's just like view the quality of a human's life by just looking at their geriatric years.
No, it’s more accurate using the current group of players, especially if there are predilections not to kill certain players (which you know is a thing). I am going to drop this For now, but legitimately wish to debate the merits of this after the game.
Unfortunately there is perspective in play here. You are low village/neutral in my book, so I am less offended by cubs lynching you compared to yourself. So when you come on the thread making a fuss there, and claiming they are worse than you, it rings hollow, and you should know this.
I don’t remember if anyone has put this out there yet, but Gladys is a protecting item. With that said, not sure if wolves attempted to kill me or not, as I was not notified of an attack.
If your plan is going to be cubs, you will be just as wrong as you are claiming for them to be.
Also did lawper completely drop off? I remember them being super active and analytical until yesterday and then.... nothing I can remember (but tbf, haven’t done my reread yet)
Meh, you also need recalibration 😛For now:
*******lynch coffee?********
My top wolf read remaining prior to reread. Need to do a VCA to see who is going to stick out as avoiding a kata lynch.
Meh, you also need recalibration 😛
A little less so then you, since I came back pushing kata 😉. But let’s see some wolf hunting/analysis on your end, and provide more of an analysis, especially since we now have a wolf that got llilled with them on the board to be lynched for 3 straight days.
You have one vote on you. Why is that an issue?Starting with who he's voting today. I love the guy but this is frustrating.
Because it's easy for wolves to follow whoever starts it and then I'm the counterwagon for however many days.You have one vote on you. Why is that an issue?
A little less so then you, since I came back pushing kata 😉. But let’s see some wolf hunting/analysis on your end, and provide more of an analysis, especially since we now have a wolf that got llilled with them on the board to be lynched for 3 straight days.
With this, with your current voting record/lynches you have pushed, why would you as an outsider not lynch you?
Because it's easy for wolves to follow whoever starts it and then I'm the counterwagon for however many days.
A little sketchiness keeps you alive as a villager, you want to be a low counter wagon each day, if you want to stay alive. Or just shouting on thread for protection has a similar effect if you can’t generate that sketchiness anymore
Well, I don't want any of that. I rather just be view for the threat I am than the threat I could be.A little sketchiness keeps you alive as a villager, you want to be a low counter wagon each day, if you want to stay alive. Or just shouting on thread for protection has a similar effect if you can’t generate that sketchiness anymore
Ok, well, based on kata flip, I am thinking of the three people I listed yesterday (stagg, am, miz) I don't feel bad about miz currently and am still content about my vote on Stagg.A little less so then you, since I came back pushing kata 😉. But let’s see some wolf hunting/analysis on your end, and provide more of an analysis, especially since we now have a wolf that got llilled with them on the board to be lynched for 3 straight days.
If you want more analysis on that, meh, there is not much to analyze. He has been pretty absent.
Now that skim isn't post restricted I'm paying attention there too.
And why are you lynching mutts?Well, I don't want any of that. I rather just be view for the threat I am than the threat I could be.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok, well, based on kata flip, I am thinking of the three people I listed yesterday (stagg, am, miz) I don't feel bad about miz currently and am still content about my vote on Stagg.
If you want more analysis on that, meh, there is not much to analyze. He has been pretty absent.
Now that skim isn't post restricted I'm paying attention there too.
Okay, but... that’s surface level. I want you to dig in deep, provide me with the meat and the bite behind it.
If you're trying to compare my playstyle to the only other game you've observed me playing, when exactly did I dig deep in omitted? All that WAS surface level stuff that people called BS but was right.Okay, but... that’s surface level. I want you to dig in deep, provide me with the meat and the bite behind it.
The way she's reacted whenever kata was in viable range.And why are you lynching mutts?
Also did lawper completely drop off? I remember them being super active and analytical until yesterday and then.... nothing I can remember (but tbf, haven’t done my reread yet)
I'm here and i contingency lynched katana
Oh, I had forgotten that about mpm. Probably a good point, and while not impossible for her to be a wolf, that definitely pushes her down the list.MPM revived me with no converts in the game. Dolphin is just yeah. I have strong feelings, other people can attest to how I play with that. Take it or leave it
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 190K
