Apr 16, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Moose Iso

Lynch mypetmoose

There's only room for 1 moose in this game!
Silly fun start to the game... but then she sat on the joke vote literally ALL DAY (others did too I know)

Okay guys, overnights screw with my sleep schedule. Still catching up on the thread and making quotes but here's what I got in my messages last night.
"You were given coffee so you were wide awake when nav asked you to hop in phoebe's cab you declined. "

I am a vanillager and I was given an item last night (Monica's apron) which I was allowed to send to someone but because I was working I was unable to actually send it. The item description was
"You got an item to use tonight! Monica's apron! Cooking all day long. Send a delicious treat to someone and something good might happen. "

Catching up on the thread.
I'm still curious about knowing it was Nav... but the rest of this seems to check out...

are you legit not going to ask me anything? you're just going to lynch me?
either frustrated villager or wolfy egging someone on... idk, just defensive...

I'm not going to give you a read. You're you and I will determine what you are with time.
Lol are you pocketing AM?

it's weird because skimble said she wouldn't be able to post this much due to the wedding so why post restrict someone who won't be super active?
Content post... good point

katashark

Oregon c/o 2020
2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2015
The Ocean
Status
Veterinary Student
as far as the ski/post restriction thing. Fern's dead so I'm just speculating. I always forget who is doing what irl, so could have been a somewhat random restriction. Or, maybe didn't think the post restriction would affect her that much because of the lack of posting. Or, whatever you're doing in real life doesn't matter in the game and is a good way for wolves to skate by (per good ole' LIS)

katashark

Oregon c/o 2020
2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2015
The Ocean
Status
Veterinary Student
Moose Iso

Silly fun start to the game... but then she sat on the joke vote literally ALL DAY (others did too I know)

I'm still curious about knowing it was Nav... but the rest of this seems to check out...

either frustrated villager or wolfy egging someone on... idk, just defensive...

Lol are you pocketing AM?

Also, why are you posting walls of Miranda's text? She already has a lot of votes on her and will most likely be lynched?

Apr 16, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Also, why are you posting walls of Miranda's text? She already has a lot of votes on her and will most likely be lynched?
Yeah I realized now that its kind of a moot point. I got busy with life (trying to potty train puppy+ family game night) and realized that I didn't have a lynch vote in or any solid wolf reads (just village ones) so I'm just doing this for myself and trying to figure stuff out. I am going to re-read the thread now (I won't keep quoting so many posts since it'll clog the thread more than it already has), but I honestly might not get a vote in tonight.

katashark

Oregon c/o 2020
2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2015
The Ocean
Status
Veterinary Student
Yeah I realized now that its kind of a moot point. I got busy with life (trying to potty train puppy+ family game night) and realized that I didn't have a lynch vote in or any solid wolf reads (just village ones) so I'm just doing this for myself and trying to figure stuff out. I am going to re-read the thread now (I won't keep quoting so many posts since it'll clog the thread more than it already has), but I honestly might not get a vote in tonight.
Things happen.

Miranda Senft

Cornell CVM C/O 2022
Nov 19, 2017
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Lynch MOOSE

I’m still fine with this thought train at the moment. None of what she has provided to the thread has really been that different/helpful. Also the flub of saying Nav offered is bothering me. Don’t know if it was a mod flub or a MOOSE flub. And I’m pretty sure I’ve said things that she hasn’t responded to yet :p
With Navs flip (sorry :oops: ) i need to reread the thread, I think I had more people in the wrong place

lynch MOOSE

Didn't like her claims today - mainly too busy to use item & being mentioned in her night results. I wanted to vote kata this morning but dont like that MOOSE lead her vote
Legit annoyed at all of you. My honesty is gonna get me killed and that ****ing sucks. I'm telling you the truth there was NO FLUB ON MY PART @dolphin106258 !!! I told you what I got. And @muttmanager are you serious? I didn't have time to read the freaking thread to decide who to give the item to and then my ER got slammed so actually screw you for that. I'm legit so annoyed at you people because you're not following any legit logic here. But whatever, lots of villagers are going to get killed just sucks that I have to be an early victim of y'all's ridiculous faulty logic.

Reactions: cubsrule4e

Miranda Senft

Cornell CVM C/O 2022
Nov 19, 2017
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Also for those of y'all saying I'm avoiding you, I LITERALLY MADE A POST SAYING ASK ME WHAT YOU WANT!!! COME AT ME!! So you just missed the freaking opportunity. Literally so annoyed right now.

katashark

Oregon c/o 2020
2+ Year Member
Jun 25, 2015
The Ocean
Status
Veterinary Student
Apr 16, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
It appears shes trying to give deep reads on those up today. I'm more interested in where her vote will fall
If I were to vote, it would be for Miranda probably, but my heart isn't totally in it... a lot of the reasons of those lynching her are kind of weak and I don't like the bandwagon...neither of those isos helped me a whole lot... I am rereading the thread in hopes of finding something more concrete for tomorrow.

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Also for those of y'all saying I'm avoiding you, I LITERALLY MADE A POST SAYING ASK ME WHAT YOU WANT!!! COME AT ME!! So you just missed the freaking opportunity. Literally so annoyed right now.
I’m pretty sure I did reply to some of your quotes with comments or questions. Sorry if you missed them or I made them so you didn’t think you needed to respond.

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Legit annoyed at all of you. My honesty is gonna get me killed and that ****ing sucks. I'm telling you the truth there was NO FLUB ON MY PART @dolphin106258 !!! I told you what I got. And @muttmanager are you serious? I didn't have time to read the freaking thread to decide who to give the item to and then my ER got slammed so actually screw you for that. I'm legit so annoyed at you people because you're not following any legit logic here. But whatever, lots of villagers are going to get killed just sucks that I have to be an early victim of y'all's ridiculous faulty logic.
And okay that’s fine if you are saying you didn’t flub it just seems off. But I don’t really see a lot of active wolf hunting going on with you either. Kata is an easy vote to make as well because everyone has said she’s sketchy plenty. I don’t know I feel like I’m not articulating what I need to say correctly.

Aug 19, 2018
New York
Status
Pre-Veterinary
This isnt a personal attack, share some better logic por favor

I already voted for kata
That was directed at mpm

Miranda Senft

Cornell CVM C/O 2022
Nov 19, 2017
Status
Pre-Veterinary
This isnt a personal attack, share some better logic por favor

That was directed at mpm
I shared what I had!!!!!! You guys are killing me because you don't think what I received in my writeup is what mods would say!!! THAT IS SUPER FLAWED LOGIC!!!!
I think kata has been super sketch and you all are probably going to kill her next but that's who I want dead at this moment.

Miranda Senft

Cornell CVM C/O 2022
Nov 19, 2017
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Also mpm is on my list. She's giving good reads but she's also being looked at a lot at night if what she says is true.

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
unlynch moose
Lynch Kata

I’m gonna get a lot of flack I can feel it, but her posts are reminding me of me when I get mad...and clearly I’m a sucker for emotional manipulation.

Reactions: Miranda Senft

Miranda Senft

Cornell CVM C/O 2022
Nov 19, 2017
Status
Pre-Veterinary
unlynch moose
Lynch Kata

I’m gonna get a lot of flack I can feel it, but her posts are reminding me of me when I get mad...and clearly I’m a sucker for emotional manipulation.
probably won't make a difference but thanks

Aug 19, 2018
New York
Status
Pre-Veterinary
unlynch moose
Lynch Kata

I feel this but I also feel like I've been burned by a wolf/chaos doing this . v conflicted atm

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
I feel this but I also feel like I've been burned by a wolf/chaos doing this . v conflicted atm
Like I said I’ll probably get flack but I am easily confused with people’s emotional pleas. It’s a weakness for me in these games.

OP
MixedAnimals77

MixedAnimals77

Trash Panda C/O 2022
2+ Year Member
May 16, 2016
with the livestock
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Official Day 3 Lynch Tally- Sounds like a fog horn

MOOSE (6)
- Lawpy, AM, Barks, mutty, coffeebean?, acanthy
Barks (3) - cubs, Stagg, kata
kata (4) - MOOSE, miz, Navs, Dolph
dolph (1) - Skilary

14/15
Lynch closed

Missing: mypetmoose
Check your votes

OP
MixedAnimals77

MixedAnimals77

Trash Panda C/O 2022
2+ Year Member
May 16, 2016
with the livestock
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Day 3
Miranda's frustration was felt throughout the day. I'm a poor vet student, honest, and don't you know and working nights sucks! Was is a mod flub, a wolf flub, or did it really even matter? Basically everyone ganged up on her wanting to rip her arm off and throw it at her. That's exactly what happened. May you all be haunted by "Janice"

Dead is @Miranda Senft Janice and a vanillager!

Bonus! What is Chandler Bing's job (first one) and where did he tell Janice he had to move to?

Night close 9am Eastern.

Monica & Rachel's Apartment
1. @Stagg737
2. genny
3. @dolphin106258
4. @Lawper
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark

Joey & Chandler's Apartment

6. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @Skimble
8. Miranda Sneft
20. @muttmanager
9. Ms Procrastinator
10. @acanthuroidei

Central Perk
11. @katashark
12. @Barkley13
13. TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
14. @cubsrule4e

Ross's Apartment
16. Navilly @Navilly
17. @Animal Midwife
18. PrincessButterCup / Coopah
15. @mypetmoose

Apr 2, 2019
Status
Post Doc
Day 3
View attachment 264433
View attachment 264432
Miranda's frustration was felt throughout the day. I'm a poor vet student, honest, and don't you know and working nights sucks! Was is a mod flub, a wolf flub, or did it really even matter? Basically everyone ganged up on her wanting to rip her arm off and throw it at her. That's exactly what happened. May you all be haunted by "Janice"

Dead is @Miranda Senft Janice and a vanillager!

Bonus! What is Chandler Bing's job (first one) and where did he tell Janice he had to move to?

Night close 9am Eastern.

Monica & Rachel's Apartment
1. @Stagg737
2. genny
3. @dolphin106258
4. @Lawper
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark

Joey & Chandler's Apartment

6. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @Skimble
8. Miranda Sneft
20. @muttmanager