Friends WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I know and I think that's what made this particular rand so risky. I think innocent child plus seering going off during mylo would've 100% been a total wolf downfall regardless of how snookered everyone was.

Are you looking in the mechanics section?
yep
how would innocent child have happened during Mylo? I thought they stopped asking the questions a while ago

Members don't see this ad.

Um yes I had the guitar and used it on dolphin because I wasn’t really thinking and was like hm yes I feel like this is about the point when she usually dies and then the next day I had time and looked at things and thought she was sketchy and I didn’t want to admit that I had just basically protected her :laugh:
It got used on me twice lol

I do apologize if it came off that way. It was not my intention. I meant everything in the way that it was stated earlier about coaching in the wolf chat thing. I only asked about who her friend was because I wondered if maybe she had watched a game previously through you. I didn't mean to imply any sort of cheating or make anyone uncomfortable/feel bad playing. I was just playing the game/trying to figure out a puzzle, and wanted to figure out what kind of exposure to the game she had had previously. Again, I am so so sorry if I offended anyone, or inadvertently made the game less fun for people. I genuinely enjoyed playing with acanthy, so I hope that she plays with us again.
No hard feelings at all! i :love: playing with you!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
yep
how would innocent child have happened during Mylo? I thought they stopped asking the questions a while ago
In a world where kata was still alive, it'd had been 6:4 the night cycle after Coffee won the question guess and didn't die.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm honestly not even mad at this loss. I was considering voting for Skim today because I thought the last 2 days were way too easy, but I don't think there was any way I'd have voted for Miz unless there was a final 3 of me, Mel, and Miz. @mizchiefmanaged , that was a great game.

Lies. Phoebe is the only Friend who isn't garbage. Playing this game sucked a piece of my already tiny soul out. (@MixedAnimals77, not because the game was bad, because I hate Friends).

I had Joey's headshot which allowed me to attempt to create an item and give it to someone. I tried to created "wolf-dar" which would give the user the names of 2 players, one would be wolf and the other would be village. My attempt apparently failed though so nothing happened. I also had Monica's Apron on N2 and just forgot to use it. Oops...
Thanks! This is such a different play style for me. I usually don’t take risks. This was fun for me to do and I’m glad it panned out this time :)

Reactions: 4 users
HOLD UP

I just remembered there was something that made me vote for Miz and then someone talked me out of it. :mad:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users