CoffeeQuestionMark

WSU c/o 2023
Dec 18, 2017
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Why?

Your play is off this game. Not sure if it’s a recalibration needed or Wolfy.
Occasionally I play games where the most wolfy are the least wolfy
E.g. the wolves don't come up for lynch

Moose wasn't a wolf, you claim barks isn't a wolf.
Kata is unknown. Maybe she is maybe she isn't. I would next go to someone who hasn't had much attention

Stagg, AM, and Miz would be ones that I am not sure of if I trust

Lawper

cat in a box
Gold Donor
5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
SDN Ambassador
Jun 17, 2014
tot chat
Occasionally I play games where the most wolfy are the least wolfy
E.g. the wolves don't come up for lynch

Moose wasn't a wolf, you claim barks isn't a wolf.
Kata is unknown. Maybe she is maybe she isn't. I would next go to someone who hasn't had much attention

Stagg, AM, and Miz would be ones that I am not sure of if I trust
What do you make of Stagg voting mizzy D2 and Stagg voting Barky D3?

Official D2 tally. Things just aren't quite the same anymore...
Cubs (3) - miz, Barks, Lawpy
Navs (4) - Coffee?, mutts, mpm, cubs
Dolph (1) -BBC
MOOSE (3) - AM, Nav, dolph
AM (1) - acanthuroidei
mutts (1) - kata
miz (1) - Stagg

14/16

Deadline passed

Missing: Skim, MOOSE
Official Day 3 Lynch Tally- Sounds like a fog horn

MOOSE (6)
- Lawpy, AM, Barks, mutty, coffeebean?, acanthy
Barks (3) - cubs, Stagg, kata
kata (4) - MOOSE, miz, Navs, Dolph
dolph (1) - Skilary

14/15
Lynch closed

Missing: mypetmoose
Check your votes

Skimble

With Beans
Lifetime Donor
2+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2014
Pennsylvania
Status
Veterinarian
Soo... that sucked. I was only able to post via sdn quotes, though I was allowed to highlight words to send a clearer message. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo and any other future post restrictors, I understand it’s hard to come up with new ways to use that ability, but please don’t restrict someone from being able to accurately communicate if you are village. If fern wasn’t already dead and I found out she was the post restrictor, I’d be lynching her right now.

Also, some of you were lynching MS (I can’t call her moose it’s too confusing and there is no moose in her name) stated part of the reason was because she survived the death cab (but she didn’t even get in it), but today we had another person survive it, and no one questioned it.

Apr 2, 2019
Status
Post Doc
Soo... that sucked. I was only able to post via sdn quotes, though I was allowed to highlight words to send a clearer message. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo and any other future post restrictors, I understand it’s hard to come up with new ways to use that ability, but please don’t restrict someone from being able to accurately communicate if you are village. If fern wasn’t already dead and I found out she was the post restrictor, I’d be lynching her right now.

Also, some of you were lynching MS (I can’t call her moose it’s too confusing and there is no moose in her name) stated part of the reason was because she survived the death cab (but she didn’t even get in it), but today we had another person survive it, and no one questioned it.
I think it was questioned today, to some extent. A few of us (I think MPM, maybe Nav) were speculating that other actions used on a person may have prevented death via death cab (such as coffee for protection, etc). That’s one of the reasons I chose to go for kata over Moose today, especially since MPM didn’t die from the cab and I’ve been reading her tone as pretty village.

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Status
Pre-Veterinary
My reward question for answering first: total # of possible converts + chaos = 0. There are no converts in this game, only originals. And no chaos. So none of those bs claims this game.
I feel attacked

Skimble

With Beans
Lifetime Donor
2+ Year Member
Sep 4, 2014
Pennsylvania
Status
Veterinarian
Okay @Skimble since you can talk now, could I hear your reads?
I have feels for dolphin, hence my vote today. While I was reading back on thread, some of her posts just seemed off to me. I didn’t quote them because it was too hard to explain things with that post restriction.

Now I also have feels for mpm. I didn’t like how the end of today’s vote went down and she sounded like a wolf.

Navilly

Aspirations without Title
Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
Are we all going to stay silent through the night? Not talk anything out? This is likely the last time I will be able to talk to y’all given how this game is set up (would love the coffee, the one without the ?), so someone amuse me and talk through stuff with me

Navilly

Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
I have feels for dolphin, hence my vote today. While I was reading back on thread, some of her posts just seemed off to me. I didn’t quote them because it was too hard to explain things with that post restriction.

Now I also have feels for mpm. I didn’t like how the end of today’s vote went down and she sounded like a wolf.
Your barking down the wrong tree. Or up the wrong road. Or left the wrong right. Or something like that.

Feb 19, 2018
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Are we all going to stay silent through the night? Not talk anything out? This is likely the last time I will be able to talk to y’all given how this game is set up (would love the coffee, the one without the ?), so someone amuse me and talk through stuff with me
I don’t like when you say based on how this game is set up. It just confuses me.

Navilly

Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
I don’t like when you say based on how this game is set up. It just confuses me.
Zero converts and I was revived. Figured I would be a prime convert opportunity, and honestly, if the number was 1, I probably wouldn’t have posted it on the thread. But knowing that there are no converts means that there is no reason for wolves to keep me around other than fear of me being protected.

Navilly

Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
Bull****. I dont buy this whole " dont convert hunt" game anymore. Ive played enough now to know a wolf is a wolf.
So can you elaborate a bit more? Why do you think it’s poor play to original hunt before convert hunting?

Also I appreciate the solidification if you in villager territory

Animal Midwife

perpetually confused
2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2016
PMs, melting down brb
Status
Pre-Veterinary
Bull****. I dont buy this whole " dont convert hunt" game anymore. Ive played enough now to know a wolf is a wolf.
Oh cut the crap. I've explained multiple times why were looking for originals and I don't want to waste time on this argument again.

cubsrule4e

The Company Misery Loves
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
Louisiana
Status
Attending Physician
So can you elaborate a bit more? Why do you think it’s poor play to original hunt before convert hunting?

Also I appreciate the solidification if you in villager territory
I dont think its "poor play" to find OG's. I think its ridiculous that if you have high suspicion of a convert that you cant lynch and kill them before finding an original.

Navilly

Gold Donor
Mar 29, 2019
I dont think its "poor play" to find OG's. I think its ridiculous that if you have high suspicion of a convert that you cant lynch and kill them before finding an original.
I don’t think anyone is saying that. But moreso saying that when you don’t know if a concert happened, and if someone has shown up as village already, you shouldn’t have that be the first one you gun for, without significant information. But you aren’t doing that currently, unless you think AM isnt an original.

cubsrule4e

The Company Misery Loves
10+ Year Member
Nov 24, 2004
Louisiana
Status
Attending Physician
Zero converts and I was revived. Figured I would be a prime convert opportunity, and honestly, if the number was 1, I probably wouldn’t have posted it on the thread. But knowing that there are no converts means that there is no reason for wolves to keep me around other than fear of me being protected.
Of course you wouldnt have, genius. But you could be completely lying about all of this, we have no way to confirm thats the information you were actually given.