Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
THAT’S NOT EVEN A WORD!###transponster###

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
THAT’S NOT EVEN A WORD!###transponster###

Occasionally I play games where the most wolfy are the least wolfyWhy?
Your play is off this game. Not sure if it’s a recalibration needed or Wolfy.
I’m likely voting kata or 1 other (that I’ll name in the morning)I think we have a good village coalition going and I think we get more info from the kata lynch, even f wrong. But I feel pretty danged good about it
What’s annoying to me about this lynch is that the barks lynch is bad (see all of my previous times of callings lynch bad) and is being led by all people in my neutral/village column. Do better.
Occasionally I play games where the most wolfy are the least wolfy
E.g. the wolves don't come up for lynch
Moose wasn't a wolf, you claim barks isn't a wolf.
Kata is unknown. Maybe she is maybe she isn't. I would next go to someone who hasn't had much attention
Stagg, AM, and Miz would be ones that I am not sure of if I trust
Official D2 tally. Things just aren't quite the same anymore...
Cubs (3) - miz, Barks, Lawpy
Navs (4) - Coffee?, mutts, mpm, cubs
Dolph (1) -BBC
MOOSE (3) - AM, Nav, dolph
AM (1) - acanthuroidei
mutts (1) - kata
miz (1) - Stagg
14/16
Deadline passed
Missing: Skim, MOOSE
Official Day 3 Lynch Tally- Sounds like a fog horn
MOOSE (6) - Lawpy, AM, Barks, mutty, coffeebean?, acanthy
Barks (3) - cubs, Stagg, kata
kata (4) - MOOSE, miz, Navs, Dolph
dolph (1) - Skilary
14/15
Lynch closed
Missing: mypetmoose
Check your votes
Is it? Your lynch looks like it led nowhere
I think it was questioned today, to some extent. A few of us (I think MPM, maybe Nav) were speculating that other actions used on a person may have prevented death via death cab (such as coffee for protection, etc). That’s one of the reasons I chose to go for kata over Moose today, especially since MPM didn’t die from the cab and I’ve been reading her tone as pretty village.Soo... that sucked. I was only able to post via sdn quotes, though I was allowed to highlight words to send a clearer message. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo and any other future post restrictors, I understand it’s hard to come up with new ways to use that ability, but please don’t restrict someone from being able to accurately communicate if you are village. If fern wasn’t already dead and I found out she was the post restrictor, I’d be lynching her right now.
Also, some of you were lynching MS (I can’t call her moose it’s too confusing and there is no moose in her name) stated part of the reason was because she survived the death cab (but she didn’t even get in it), but today we had another person survive it, and no one questioned it.
Why?contingency lynch stagg
Who?###transponster###
To start discussion elsewhereWhy?
Who?
To start discussion elsewhere
He has been the most absent of the 3 so yes starting out pointIs stagg the first person on your list of 3? If so, why?
To start discussion elsewhere
What do you make of Stagg voting mizzy D2 and Stagg voting Barky D3?
I think I’ve only played one game with stagg where we were actually together for more than a day. Is he generally this quiet?He has been the most absent of the 3 so yes starting out point
I don't think much of it 🙁
He is very busy in life right now so it goes for wolf or villageI think I’ve only played one game with stagg where we were actually together for more than a day. Is he generally this quiet?
I feel attackedMy reward question for answering first: total # of possible converts + chaos = 0. There are no converts in this game, only originals. And no chaos. So none of those bs claims this game.
I have feels for dolphin, hence my vote today. While I was reading back on thread, some of her posts just seemed off to me. I didn’t quote them because it was too hard to explain things with that post restriction.Okay @Skimble since you can talk now, could I hear your reads?
I have feels for dolphin, hence my vote today. While I was reading back on thread, some of her posts just seemed off to me. I didn’t quote them because it was too hard to explain things with that post restriction.
Now I also have feels for mpm. I didn’t like how the end of today’s vote went down and she sounded like a wolf.
About dolphin, mpm or both? And why?Your barking down the wrong tree. Or up the wrong road. Or left the wrong right. Or something like that.
I don’t like when you say based on how this game is set up. It just confuses me.Are we all going to stay silent through the night? Not talk anything out? This is likely the last time I will be able to talk to y’all given how this game is set up (would love the coffee, the one without the ?), so someone amuse me and talk through stuff with me
I don’t like when you say based on how this game is set up. It just confuses me.
About dolphin, mpm or both? And why?
My reward question for answering first: total # of possible converts + chaos = 0. There are no converts in this game, only originals. And no chaos. So none of those bs claims this game.
Yes it is. Don't convert hunt regardless. You know better.a wolf rez isnt a convert, and Im looking at you again
Yes it is. Don't convert hunt regardless. You know better.
contingency lynch AM
that was damn cold hearted
Because why? Can you think of a world where I'm not a wolf for a second?contingency lynch AM
that was damn cold hearted
Bull****. I dont buy this whole " dont convert hunt" game anymore. Ive played enough now to know a wolf is a wolf.
What was?
I'm sorry, but I can't let you get out of this one.
Oh cut the crap. I've explained multiple times why were looking for originals and I don't want to waste time on this argument again.Bull****. I dont buy this whole " dont convert hunt" game anymore. Ive played enough now to know a wolf is a wolf.
And?Seriously? Get off my lawn.
Seriously? Get off my lawn.
So can you elaborate a bit more? Why do you think it’s poor play to original hunt before convert hunting?
Also I appreciate the solidification if you in villager territory
And?
Oh cut the crap. I've explained multiple times why were looking for originals and I don't want to waste time on this argument again.
I dont think its "poor play" to find OG's. I think its ridiculous that if you have high suspicion of a convert that you cant lynch and kill them before finding an original.
Then why are ignoring me?That wasnt even directed at you.
Zero converts and I was revived. Figured I would be a prime convert opportunity, and honestly, if the number was 1, I probably wouldn’t have posted it on the thread. But knowing that there are no converts means that there is no reason for wolves to keep me around other than fear of me being protected.
Then why are ignoring me?
You didm't answer my question.You literally just quoted something I said to you, so how can I possibly be ignoring you?
Because why? Can you think of a world where I'm not a wolf for a second?
Pot to kettle. Show me all the villagers I've lynched.Why would I do that when all you want to do is lynch villagers? Fish to fry and whatnot
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.