Friends WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
yes I hurt my eyes
@cubsrule4e help

d0c.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
:rage:

contingency lynch Nav

for not only creating a three way tie (that I missed cause lack of boldness) but also for lynching the player I vowed to not get lynched early

Members don't see this ad :)
:rage:

contingency lynch Nav

for not only creating a three way tie (that I missed cause lack of boldness) but also for lynching the player I vowed to not get lynched early
thanks (lol when did you do this?) but yeah, tbh I've been feeling a bit left out (mostly my own fault since I didn't play the last few bc life) but yeah, anyways I appreciate the effort

Day 1

This is how I look after you all betrayed me. Smile and pretend nothing is wrong. First I am humiliated by Ross and now all of you. This is why I'm leaving for London. Despite Ross's supposed love you all have driven me from here.

Perhaps you all need some incentive to get this game going....

How many long stemmed roses did Ross send to Emily?

Dead is @Ms Procrastinator Emily Waltham and a Vanillager! :(

Night closes at 9am Eastern. Tomorrow a formal write up will be delayed by several hours. Will post death though so you all can continue lynching.

Monica & Rachel's Apartment

1. @Stagg737
2. @genny
3. @dolphin106258
4. @Lawper
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark

Joey & Chandler's Apartment

6. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @Skimble
8. @Miranda Senft
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @acanthuroidei

Central Perk
11. @katashark
12. @Barkley13
13. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
14. @cubsrule4e
15. @mypetmoose

Ross's Apartment
16. @Navilly
17. @Animal Midwife
18. @PrincessButterCup / @Coopah
20. @muttmanager

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Day 1
View attachment 264151

This is how I look after you all betrayed me. Smile and pretend nothing is wrong. First I am humiliated by Ross and now all of you. This is why I'm leaving for London. Despite Ross's supposed love you all have driven me from here.

Night closes at 9am Eastern. Tomorrow a formal write up will be delayed by several hours. Will post death though so you all can continue lynching.

1. @Stagg737
2. @genny
3. @dolphin106258
4. @Lawper
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark

6. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @Skimble
8. @Miranda Senft
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @acanthuroidei

Central Perk
11. @katashark
12. @Barkley13
14. @cubsrule4e
15. @mypetmoose

Ross's Apartment
16. @Navilly
17. @Animal Midwife
20. @muttmanager

The spoiler tag is broken :(

Who and what was MsP? I'm not familiar with Friends.

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 1
View attachment 264151

Dead is @Ms Procrastinator Emily Waltham and a Vanillager! :(

1. @Stagg737
2. @genny
3. @dolphin106258
4. @Lawper
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark

6. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @Skimble
8. @Miranda Senft
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @acanthuroidei

Central Perk
11. @katashark
12. @Barkley13
14. @cubsrule4e
15. @mypetmoose

Ross's Apartment
16. @Navilly
17. @Animal Midwife
20. @muttmanager

Removed the spoilers

Oh **** I missed a lot. Dog is doing a lot better, should be more active tomorrow! Doing some packing for moving so might be a bit inactive the first half of the day, though.

Emily was the woman Ross married. She wanted Ross to stop seeing Rachel but for good reasons. Most people hate her character (eh, I liked her)
Oof put me down in the hate category. She made him do a lot for her to avoid seeing Rachel in a main friend group where Rachel was always present...but I digress.

Y'all tryna shade a main character? Strange
I mean it’s a valid thought to have, typically you might think the main six would all be village but I think it’d be interesting to have at least two of the six be Wolfy.

Obviously it may have nothing to do with main character or not and therefore them “shading” doesn’t really matter in the end one way or another. I just like thinking about how theme elements can affect affiliation.

As far as the we were on a break thing,

Rachel tells Monica that they broke up, therefore-ross is right. However, he is in the wrong for having a rebound that quickly. I do see that he was drunk and thought jealous of Mark but still.

This is like mechanics talk except I feel even more lost.

As far as the we were on a break thing,

Rachel tells Monica that they broke up, therefore-ross is right. However, he is in the wrong for having a rebound that quickly. I do see that he was drunk and thought jealous of Mark but still.
This is exactly how I feel about this. I feel like he handled what happened afterwards SUPER immaturely, as well.