Friends WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So I’ve never played a Mixy game. Is mixy the type to put mechanics/game hints into write ups?
It appears so

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Want to see more from katanas @katashark

Unsure what to make of Navs's posts.

Coffee ignored my post :( but i think she's referring to Moosy/Miranda but it was a bit ambiguous since it was petmoosy/mpm who got tied in D1 and whom she wants to avoid lynching early. But not really seeing her hesitation on lynching Moosy especially since it's unclear whether she has a death vs kill avoidance.

I'm curious to see @acanthuroidei response to BBC/Ferny's posts and how she feels

Coffee ignored my post :( but i think she's referring to Moosy/Miranda but it was a bit ambiguous since it was petmoosy/mpm who got tied in D1 and whom she wants to avoid lynching early. But not really seeing her hesitation on lynching Moosy especially since it's unclear whether she has a death vs kill avoidance.

I'm curious to see @acanthuroidei response to BBC/Ferny's posts and how she feels
I missed it
Moose not petmoose

I have to be honest, it took me like 24 hrs to figure out BBC=Fern. Combined with the two mooses, seems like the name ambiguity is helping the wolves....

I missed it
Moose not petmoose
Well an alpha wolf would have died. A death avoidance can be either wolf or villager. So I don't think that is for certain, and would prefer not to lynch Moose D2 again
was confused by this part because it was petmoosy/mpm who was tied in D1 and you didn't want to lynch early. Moosy/Miranda wasn't tied. But I'm taking it you don't want to lynch Moosy because of the death avoidance?

I have to be honest, it took me like 24 hrs to figure out BBC=Fern. Combined with the two mooses, seems like the name ambiguity is helping the wolves....

:cat:

Mod announcement my computer kept kicking from sdn this morning. I appear to have missed a few night results because of it. However I think they have all been reameadied. If you think you are still missing some please notify me. I apologize for any mix ups

I think back when I first started playing Cynthia was always a wolf, and then you went through a period of 3 or 4 games where you were a wolf or convert and became the new Cynthia. So we are talking a few years ago. :laugh:

This seems like a very fast, very defensive response for D1.

And then immediately placing a vote with full reasoning upon being called out. This combined with general activity level all over the thread (wolf enthusiasm yo) and the comment I made above puts you at one of my top wolf pics right now.

Aw I like getting called perfect :love: Nah, I just wasn't around. ICU had some cool stuff going on.
@Lawper

Meh.

Someone let me run away, not 100% sure what that means

so they were just like hey, choose a different group to join? or just some vague "do you want to 'run away?'" and you said yes and ended up there?

All the people involved in all these actions I find strange... some actions seem pointless like the mutts one, while others seem rather wolfy....put someone in a cab to kill them? wtf?

Members don't see this ad :)
so may be nothing but write up makes it sound like chandler was killed by his worst fear, which everyone else is saying is dogs (i have no clue). That would point suspicion at mutts and barks. Dunno if thats too obvious to be a thing, but im at least taking note of it, combined with mutts jumping groups.

was confused by this part because it was petmoosy/mpm who was tied in D1 and you didn't want to lynch early. Moosy/Miranda wasn't tied. But I'm taking it you don't want to lynch Moosy because of the death avoidance?
I see what you're saying
Yes, I don't want to kill either moose or petmoose early. Petmoose often dies early and moose has not played in a while. The last time she played, I think was horses, and she was lynched D2, after also not having played for a while

so may be nothing but write up makes it sound like chandler was killed by his worst fear, which everyone else is saying is dogs (i have no clue). That would point suspicion at mutts and barks. Dunno if thats too obvious to be a thing, but im at least taking note of it, combined with mutts jumping groups.
Chandlers worst fear is the Irish jig guy. I can confirm that I won.

I agree with the fear but I feel like the kill based on nicknames is going too obvious.

Sorry for all the repeat information posts , trying to catch up after moving :laugh:

Not gonna lie, I find the MPM vs Moose thing a bit confusing. Still interested in what @katashark has to say, however based on posts from today...

******lynch cubs*******

The fishing post rubs me the wrong way along with the post trying to point the finger at barks/mutts based on site nickname. Seems like a stretch. I am notoriously bad at reading cubs and am fine switching if he’s not setting off alarm bells for anyone else.

Unofficial D2 tally. Things just aren't quite the same anymore...
Cubs (2)
- Navs, miz
Navs (1) - Coffee?
Dolph (1) - BBC
MOOSE (1) - AM

5/16
Deadline in ~6.5 hours

Subjective: Miranda Senft has been providing surface thickness game interaction and full thickness interaction with the source material. Miranda Senft appears to be quiet, suspicious, and unhelpfully responsive.

Due to MPM’s sketchiness based on feels, a will bite sticker has been applied to their cage.

While lawper is presenting much healthier than usual, this is likely a misrepresentation, and is indicative of a crash, as this level of health is uncharacteristic for lawper.

Coffee? Seems to be having sketchy interactions and an abnormal protective response; as if defending their owners. Would like to place multiple will bite stickers, with extra caution made when approaching coffee.

I am between euthanizing coffee and Miranda Senft.

For now: ******uneuthanize cubs, euthanize Miranda senft*****

Sorry for all the repeat information posts , trying to catch up after moving :laugh:

Not gonna lie, I find the MPM vs Moose thing a bit confusing. Still interested in what @katashark has to say, however based on posts from today...

******lynch cubs*******

The fishing post rubs me the wrong way along with the post trying to point the finger at barks/mutts based on site nickname. Seems like a stretch. I am notoriously bad at reading cubs and am fine switching if he’s not setting off alarm bells for anyone else.

:rolleyes:

******lynch cubs*******

No one else had said a word so I was trying to stir some conversation. I stated myself it was probably a stretch but something I was simply taking note of since there hasnt been much else to go on.

******lynch cubs*******

And on top of that, you "Liked" all of those posts :rofl:

Subjective: Miranda Senft has been providing surface thickness game interaction and full thickness interaction with the source material. Miranda Senft appears to be quiet, suspicious, and unhelpfully responsive.

Due to MPM’s sketchiness based on feels, a will bite sticker has been applied to their cage.

While lawper is presenting much healthier than usual, this is likely a misrepresentation, and is indicative of a crash, as this level of health is uncharacteristic for lawper.

Coffee? Seems to be having sketchy interactions and an abnormal protective response; as if defending their owners. Would like to place multiple will bite stickers, with extra caution made when approaching coffee.

I am between euthanizing coffee and Miranda Senft.

For now: ******uneuthanize cubs, euthanize Miranda senft*****
Is bolded your reason for trying to kill her?

Stagg never appeared for his appointment yesterday, and is as a result someone who is most likely healthy.

Of course the above reasoning was the reason for my diagnosis.
Are you going to answer the outstanding inquiries in your message center?

Are you going to answer the outstanding inquiries in your message center?

Dear colleague,

I have already addressed your inquiries regarding Miranda Senft. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, and thank you once again for the referral.

Dear colleague,

I have already addressed your inquiries regarding Miranda Senft. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance, and thank you once again for the referral.

Dear practitioner,

Disclosing and discussing personal information about patients in public is a HIPAA violation and bastardizes the moral foundation of the doctor-patient relationship. If your behavior continues in this manner you will be subject to review by the Board and consequences may include fines and license revocation.

Have a pleasant day.

• Haha
Dear practitioner,

Disclosing and discussing personal information about patients in public is a HIPAA violation and bastardizes the moral foundation of the doctor-patient relationship. If your behavior continues in this manner you will be subject to review by the Board and consequences may include fines and license revocation.

Have a pleasant day.
Veterinarians are not subject to HIPAA laws.

Oh my bad... I thought he was neutering people all this time!

Why you gotta kill my funnies?

We don’t need to bring my hobbies into this

(Apologies to mods, gotta get one funny post out there, figure y’all won’t care since it’s not game related)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Okay so @Navilly, I know I'm on your *hit list, but I'm just a little confused about why you literally admitted to accepting to kill someone last night (if I'm understanding the cab correctly) and you are confused why it didnt work, and people aren't upset by that? I'm getting vmh Ireland flashbacks a bit. No "okay moving on" here lol...

@stagg you got screwed by vmh in Ireland too... do you see it, or am I just paranoid?

And also if you thought it would kill the person, why not choose someone who you were suspicious of? Navi, you were sus of me and kata and (msp) bc of the tie you formed, right? Why not kata or I?