Friends WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Now that I’ve actually had time to go back and read a bit... I HATE Day 1 so this is more to get some conversation going than anything.
Ok ok ok.

***********unlynch AM*************
This strikes me as weird and very quick waffling. I know it’s day one, but was still a bit red flaggy? Although I’m super guilty of doing this as well and this might be residual feelz from last game.

When people have contributed something I can read I will. Right now I have 5 billion other things to worry about so I'll check in later.
I both don’t like this and am ok with it. Coopah checked in a fair amount for someone who had a lot to worry about and this just rubbed me the wrong way a smidge. It seems a bit like trying to stir the **** pot.

Lynch mypetmoose

There's only room for 1 moose in this game!
This is more regarding how much of this is going on this game. There’s been a whole lot of show related/funziez talk to make it seem like people are contributing when in reality it’s just noise. Not directed at moosy and I’m probably guilty as well.

I had to hop off for a bit to help with dinner. But didn’t really feel like dropping a Stagg vote just so I could say I did it.

I honestly don’t remember why I quoted this one; will come back later.

As an aside, loungers would really like the ‘party’ I just went to :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Was there something in the past that prompted this? Because I honestly don't remember anymore.
I think back when I first started playing Cynthia was always a wolf, and then you went through a period of 3 or 4 games where you were a wolf or convert and became the new Cynthia. So we are talking a few years ago. :laugh:
...what was I supposed to be frustrated about? The game is barely being played currently.
This seems like a very fast, very defensive response for D1.
Lynch cubs

He sketched me out (and I say that lightly based on the content that’s here thus far) by acting like his vote was based on gameplay when that felt pretty stretchy in my opinion. Honestly as I said to Genny would rather have everyone say something or at least the people that have been on multiple times be talking about something but it is almost nine. :shrug:
And then immediately placing a vote with full reasoning upon being called out. This combined with general activity level all over the thread (wolf enthusiasm yo) and the comment I made above puts you at one of my top wolf pics right now.
Fast (but not the first) to lynch someone in the beginning, made sure to provide a justification, and stayed under the radar after. Seems like someone who isn't worried about getting killed tonight, but doesn't want villagers looking at them too closely. Too perfect of a reply.
Aw I like getting called perfect :love: Nah, I just wasn't around. ICU had some cool stuff going on.

So my excuse is that I was extracting 54 teeth from patients today (a new record!) and didn’t even have time for lunch. But what the heck happened to everyone else???
Just took anatomy and still didn't question my initial thought that all 54 teeth probably came from one normal geriatric dog....

Just to note it on here, Moose broke the initial tie in the direction of Ms. P. Obviously day 1 so not super incriminating, but if a wolf pops up in one of the people involved in the tie at the point she broke it I'll want to come back to her.

Just took anatomy and still didn't question my initial thought that all 54 teeth probably came from one normal geriatric dog....

Just to note it on here, Moose broke the initial tie in the direction of Ms. P. Obviously day 1 so not super incriminating, but if a wolf pops up in one of the people involved in the tie at the point she broke it I'll want to come back to her.
I broke a tie? I voted for mypetmoose, not Ms. P

Idk how much this will help if you don't believe me, but if you look at the time stamps, you might find it in you heart to believe me... when I voted for msp, I thought I would be the third on the vote, since the one before me hadn't loaded yet on my screen... I could've come off MsP when I realized that I broke the tie, but she was who I wanted to vote for... But, at the same time, I also thought more people would come off their joke votes towards the end. Many didn't.

With that being said, I really don't like the tie Navi made. This could have, theoretically, killed 4 villagers in one go, since we didn't have tie rules and it was up to mod discretion... it just made me uncomfortable. Someone who wasn't part of the tie would probably be able to talk about this with an outside view. I'm trying to be unbiased (but I do recognize that some of this may be a retaliatory thought process), so I see how lynching more than one suspect could be a good thing.

But to me that is a move that comes off more as a risky wolf move D1. But at the same time, I've never seen Navi wolf, so if anyone who has wants to weigh in on his riskiness...

Night 1

Tonight we say goodbye to possibly two of the most iconically akward characters. Mike Hannigan and Chandler Bing.:(
Someone thought they were poking ugly naked guy but didn't realize it wasn't him and stabbed right through to Mike's heart. Meanwhile Chandler made his last joke because he faced his worst fear.
Dead is @genny Chandler Bing and village jokester could send out random funny things to a player once per night.
Dead is @PrincessButterCup @Coopah Mike Hannigan and vanillager.

Guess the first question wasn't incentive enough...
What terrifies Chandler the most? o_O

Day closes 5/24/19 10pm Eastern.

Monica & Rachel's Apartment

1. @Stagg737
2. @genny
3. @dolphin106258
4. @Lawper
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark

Joey & Chandler's Apartment

6. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @Skimble
8. @Miranda Senft
20. @muttmanager
9. @Ms Procrastinator
10. @acanthuroidei

Central Perk
11. @katashark
12. @Barkley13
13. @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
14. @cubsrule4e
15. @mypetmoose

Ross's Apartment
16. @Navilly
17. @Animal Midwife
18. @PrincessButterCup / @Coopah

Members don't see this ad :)
IBut to me that is a move that comes off more as a risky wolf move D1. But at the same time, I've never seen Navi wolf, so if anyone who has wants to weigh in on his riskiness...
To me it seems like too risky of a wolf move day one, especially since now he’s on people’s sketchy list while he could’ve laid low and not gone for the tie

Idk how much this will help if you don't believe me, but if you look at the time stamps, you might find it in you heart to believe me... when I voted for msp, I thought I would be the third on the vote, since the one before me hadn't loaded yet on my screen... I could've come off MsP when I realized that I broke the tie, but she was who I wanted to vote for... But, at the same time, I also thought more people would come off their joke votes towards the end. Many didn't.

With that being said, I really don't like the tie Navi made. This could have, theoretically, killed 4 villagers in one go, since we didn't have tie rules and it was up to mod discretion... it just made me uncomfortable. Someone who wasn't part of the tie would probably be able to talk about this with an outside view. I'm trying to be unbiased (but I do recognize that some of this may be a retaliatory thought process), so I see how lynching more than one suspect could be a good thing.

But to me that is a move that comes off more as a risky wolf move D1. But at the same time, I've never seen Navi wolf, so if anyone who has wants to weigh in on his riskiness...
Navi absolutely takes crazy risks.

Reactions: 1 users
chandler is terrified of bras too

Reactions: 1 users
Miranda Senft, a 20 something year old female veterinary student presented to the clinic for driving in the death cab courtesy of Navilly. Despite severe lacerations and other injuries, Miranda Senft remains alive still. It is suspected that a new person will drive the cab each night.

Differential diagnoses for wolves should include Ross.

Unlike previous visits, it is hard to differentiate whether mizchiefmanaged has switched species to become of the canine variety.

For now, based off of their severe injuries and lack of death, I believe that ***********miranda Senft should be euthanized********

(Dear colleague,

Thank you for the referral of this posting restriction to me. I can think of nothing better on a day off then to continue using medical note speak. Attached find the discharges for said posting restriction, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
———————————
YOU SUCK)

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Miranda Senft, a 20 something year old female veterinary student presented to the clinic for driving in the death cab courtesy of Navilly. Despite severe lacerations and other injuries, Miranda Senft remains alive still. It is suspected that a new person will drive the cab each night.

Unlike previous visits, it is hard to differentiate whether mizchiefmanaged has switched species to become of the canine variety.

For now, based off of their severe injuries and lack of death, I believe that ***********miranda Senft should be euthanized********

(Dear colleague,

Thank you for the referral of this posting restriction to me. I can think of nothing better on a day off then to continue using medical note speak. Attached find the discharges for said posting restriction, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
———————————
YOU SUCK)
I don't follow
MOOSE should be lynched?

Reactions: 1 user

(Dear colleague,

———————————
YOU SUCK)
I WISH I had done this to you. Alas, I have not :laugh:

I don't follow
MOOSE should be lynched?

Dear colleague,

Thank you for the inquiry into you patient, Moose (Client: Miranda Senft). Please note that it was implied those riding in the cab would die, and she somehow survived this incident. I believe we should continue investigations into Moose, but at this time, believe euthanasia is the best course of action for now. In the meantime, we will continue running diagnostic tests.

Additionally, my pet moose, may also be a good candidate for euthanasia, the prognosis at this time is between fair and poor and we may not have the money to continue with diagnostics.

Well an alpha wolf would have died. A death avoidance can be either wolf or villager. So I don't think that is for certain, and would prefer not to lynch Moose D2 again

Also this game has items, I had one last night.

Based on timing I think they were already in the game and not made by an item maker. I didn’t get to choose who gets it after me.