Friends WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
come to Michigan

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Unofficial D2 tally. Things just aren't quite the same anymore...
Cubs (1) - miz
Navs (3) - Coffee?, mutts, mpm
Dolph (1) - BBC
MOOSE (2) - AM, Nav

7/16
Deadline in ~3.5 hours

I think back when I first started playing Cynthia was always a wolf, and then you went through a period of 3 or 4 games where you were a wolf or convert and became the new Cynthia. So we are talking a few years ago. :laugh:

This seems like a very fast, very defensive response for D1.

And then immediately placing a vote with full reasoning upon being called out. This combined with general activity level all over the thread (wolf enthusiasm yo) and the comment I made above puts you at one of my top wolf pics right now.

Aw I like getting called perfect :love: Nah, I just wasn't around. ICU had some cool stuff going on.
I would love to show my actual very defensive response. Lol it’ll probably come out whenever people lynch me for another Nav concocted plan.

Reactions: 1 user
My top 3 question marks are Navi, Moose, and Mutts... I think that mutts and navi thing could be a bus... or its just navi... but the moose navi thing is less likely to be a bus, just if navi flips village, it would be worth looking into her... Navi may just be an egg to crack... but at the same time I want to hear what he was going to say (once the restriction wears off...) I'm contemplating switching to mutts because of that...

so they were just like hey, choose a different group to join? or just some vague "do you want to 'run away?'" and you said yes and ended up there?

All the people involved in all these actions I find strange... some actions seem pointless like the mutts one, while others seem rather wolfy....put someone in a cab to kill them? wtf?
Did mutts ever answer this?? @muttmanager

Members don't see this ad :)
Also I’m having a hard trouble understanding why Nav would let us all know about him putting MOOSE in the cab just for everyone to say oh we have to lynch Nav because he tried to kill someone...

Also I’m having a hard trouble understanding why Nav would let us all know about him putting MOOSE in the cab just for everyone to say oh we have to lynch Nav because he tried to kill someone...
I also realize he’s a crafty player I’m just having a hard time seeing an upside for him if he’s a wolf.

My top 3 question marks are Navi, Moose, and Mutts... I think that mutts and navi thing could be a bus... or its just navi... but the moose navi thing is less likely to be a bus, just if navi flips village, it would be worth looking into her... Navi may just be an egg to crack... but at the same time I want to hear what he was going to say (once the restriction wears off...) I'm contemplating switching to mutts because of that...
Strange. Didn't you have cubs feels? How are you reading Kata and dolphin?

so they were just like hey, choose a different group to join? or just some vague "do you want to 'run away?'" and you said yes and ended up there?

All the people involved in all these actions I find strange... some actions seem pointless like the mutts one, while others seem rather wolfy....put someone in a cab to kill them? wtf?
it essentially said dont worry about today, someone let me escape the madness
Did mutts ever answer this?? @muttmanager
I missed that thanks

FWIW I don’t think today is the day to lynch Nav. Let’s at least wait until he can tell us what he was actually trying to say under the post restriction.

I’m currently reading him as village, though I’m sure that will come back and bite me later lol

Strange. Didn't you have cubs feels? How are you reading Kata and dolphin?
No but here is a place where I defended cubs... (I have cubs at neutral)
Kata and dolphin are both orange I think, moderate wolfiness, but I'm gonna be honest, I haven't looked at their posts as closely as maybe I should've... I'll take another peek later, but honestly, that is based on chatter from the group/reminder that I should look at them, instead of any actual analysis from me
Ok so not to rain on your parade but like... villagers make villager mistakes yada yada yada

Voting for villagers that go down shows me less about someones affiliation than not voting for a wolf when they go down

With one lynch down, VCA helpfulness is pretty low. Maybe in a few days this can be re-examined.

Also, why lawpy?

FWIW I don’t think today is the day to lynch Nav. Let’s at least wait until he can tell us what he was actually trying to say under the post restriction.

I’m currently reading him as village, though I’m sure that will come back and bite me later lol
is this feels based? I agree that I want to hear him speak... What are you thinking in terms of alternate candidates?

Lynch MOOSE

I’m willing to go with this train of thought for now, and hopefully she’ll have time to come on for a bit and explain if she is able but I also still feel weird about Cubs. And starting to get some lawper feels but I have tunneled on both of them before. But if MOOSE isn’t able to come on at all I’ll probably switch. I hate voting not present people.

Explain kindly
@mypetmoose

> Talked katashark out of lynching her yesterday.
> Suggested lynching Miranda Senft immediately after night, before Navilly said anything about putting Miranda Senft in the taxi cab.
> In Ross's apartment--someone died there last night. Is there a wolf in there that killed PrincessButterCup/Coopah? Is that what muttmanager was running from? Maybe she is Ross/Ross is a wolf.

This whole post confuses me. Because Nav is trying to tell us something about MOOSE so I find it highly doubtful that they’d both be wolves so it just strikes me as odd you don’t feel more sketchy about one over the other..at least you don’t claim to in this post.

Also you think it’s a bus between Nav and mutts? But you’re voting with mutts why not vote for mutts and push a closer tie if that’s what you think is going on. Maybe I’m just being too analytical but it seems like you’ve got three kinds interconnected people but you are overlooking some of those connections.

@mypetmoose

> Suggested lynching Miranda Senft immediately after night, before Navilly said anything about putting Miranda Senft in the taxi cab.
> In Ross's apartment--someone died there last night. Is there a wolf in there that killed PrincessButterCup/Coopah? Is that what muttmanager was running from? Maybe she is Ross/Ross is a wolf.
Based on this, what are your reads on Moose?

@mypetmoose

1. Since getting lynched is detrimental to my win con, that seemed like the best thing to do.
2. And?
3. ...I've been in Ross' apartment since the game started. And I'm 100% certain group location isn't connected to role.

This whole post confuses me. Because Nav is trying to tell us something about MOOSE so I find it highly doubtful that they’d both be wolves so it just strikes me as odd you don’t feel more sketchy about one over the other..at least you don’t claim to in this post.

Also you think it’s a bus between Nav and mutts? But you’re voting with mutts why not vote for mutts and push a closer tie if that’s what you think is going on. Maybe I’m just being too analytical but it seems like you’ve got three kinds interconnected people but you are overlooking some of those connections.
Wait I'm a little confused too... I can't tell if you aren't understanding me or if I've said something wrong... I'll try just restating what I meant to say:

Currently I definitely prefer a Navi lynch to a Moose lynch. Lynching Moose tells me less about literally everyone else.

If Navi gets lynched it will help me decide about the other two I think.
If Navi is village, Moose could be wolf.
If Navi is wolf, I think I'd feel more comfortable lynching mutts next.

If I do end up switching to mutts (I am considering this, because I want to hear Navi speak when not restricted), it would be good to see the flip of a suspicious character, but I don't know if it will tell me about Moose AND Navi...

Additionally, mutts voted with me, and I don't like that, but what I am suggesting is that Mutts and Navi are wolves and both are shading each other in case one of them goes down.

Are you confused about why I don't want a tie between mutts and Navi? Because the truth is... I don't like ties unless there are published tie rules, or if there is a definite way to help village.

What connections have I missed?

1. Since getting lynched is detrimental to my win con, that seemed like the best thing to do.
2. And?
3. ...I've been in Ross' apartment since the game started. And I'm 100% certain group location isn't connected to role.

100%? Really? You sure its not 99.9%?

Points 2 and 3 ring true, as well as overall level of apathy. After wolfing with you last game and seeing the level of disinterest in the game until it got to where you had to perform or die, this strikes me as very similar behavior 2 days in.

100%? Really? You sure its not 99.9%?

Points 2 and 3 ring true, as well as overall level of apathy. After wolfing with you last game and seeing the level of disinterest in the game until it got to where you had to perform or die, this strikes me as very similar behavior 2 days in.
What? Are you agreeing with me or...?

@mypetmoose

Here @katashark

Wait I'm a little confused too... I can't tell if you aren't understanding me or if I've said something wrong... I'll try just restating what I meant to say:

Currently I definitely prefer a Navi lynch to a Moose lynch. Lynching Moose tells me less about literally everyone else.

If Navi gets lynched it will help me decide about the other two I think.
If Navi is village, Moose could be wolf.
If Navi is wolf, I think I'd feel more comfortable lynching mutts next.

If I do end up switching to mutts (I am considering this, because I want to hear Navi speak when not restricted), it would be good to see the flip of a suspicious character, but I don't know if it will tell me about Moose AND Navi...

Additionally, mutts voted with me, and I don't like that, but what I am suggesting is that Mutts and Navi are wolves and both are shading each other in case one of them goes down.

Are you confused about why I don't want a tie between mutts and Navi? Because the truth is... I don't like ties unless there are published tie rules, or if there is a definite way to help village.

What connections have I missed?
Okay thanks the clarification definitely helps. Why do you think nav said anything about the cab and MOOSE in the first place?

Miranda Senft hasn't done anything except vote to lynch you right at the beginning of D1 and then disappeared, so hard to say. :shrug:
Fair enough, so how do you feel about people who are voting to lynch her?

:confused: but your vote came after mutty's?

5:45 PM EST

5:59 PM EST
Lol oh I'm stupid. This is true and I had it backwards in my head. Apologies to everyone, I mis-remembered. I did vote after mutts, but I posted a hella long paragraph about why I wanted to lynch Navi before mutts voted. My B