Friends WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@mypetmoose

> Talked katashark out of lynching her yesterday.
> Suggested lynching Miranda Senft immediately after night, before Navilly said anything about putting Miranda Senft in the taxi cab.
> In Ross's apartment--someone died there last night. Is there a wolf in there that killed PrincessButterCup/Coopah? Is that what muttmanager was running from? Maybe she is Ross/Ross is a wolf.
if you’re thinking I'm Ross, I'm not.
I am team ross irl thou

Members don't see this ad.

Lol oh I'm stupid. This is true and I had it backwards in my head. Apologies to everyone, I mis-remembered. I did vote after mutts, but I posted a hella long paragraph about why I wanted to lynch Navi before mutts voted. My B
Yea and my reason for voting Nav is not based on your post. this manufactured shade is leaning you wolfy

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea and my reason for voting Nav is not based on your post. this manufactured shade is leaning you wolfy

I've quoted our posts. I'm not manufacturing anything.

Okay so @Navilly, I know I'm on your *hit list, but I'm just a little confused about why you literally admitted to accepting to kill someone last night (if I'm understanding the cab correctly) and you are confused why it didnt work, and people aren't upset by that? I'm getting vmh Ireland flashbacks a bit. No "okay moving on" here lol...

@stagg you got screwed by vmh in Ireland too... do you see it, or am I just paranoid?

And also if you thought it would kill the person, why not choose someone who you were suspicious of? Navi, you were sus of me and kata and (msp) bc of the tie you formed, right? Why not kata or I?
This post came first
lynch Nav
Then this
I dont like that he tried to kill someone last night
Then this

I've bolded the part where it seemed similar.

is this feels based? I agree that I want to hear him speak... What are you thinking in terms of alternate candidates?
Yes, mostly feels. And basically since clearly he has some information that could be valuable we shouldn't kill him before he can share it, at least with how early in the game we are.

From what I've seen his play is on par with what I've seen for him as a villager. But my not wanting to lynch is based less on that and more on the fact that I want to hear what he has to say after the post restriction is over.

I've quoted our posts. I'm not manufacturing anything.

This post came first

Then this

Then this

I've bolded the part where it seemed similar.
and the below came before your post, as well as my initial question for him. You are trying to make it seem like im voting Nav following you when that is untrue

Are you going to answer the outstanding inquiries in your message center?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m in the write up and the move from the chaos is likely the only thing that saved me from a night kill

Yes, mostly feels. And basically since clearly he has some information that could be valuable we shouldn't kill him before he can share it, at least with how early in the game we are.

From what I've seen his play is on par with what I've seen for him as a villager. But my not wanting to lynch is based less on that and more on the fact that I want to hear what he has to say after the post restriction is over.
His posts dont seem unclear to me. Why do you think he has information?

What they tried to do, failed and killed Mike

100%? Really? You sure its not 99.9%?

Points 2 and 3 ring true, as well as overall level of apathy. After wolfing with you last game and seeing the level of disinterest in the game until it got to where you had to perform or die, this strikes me as very similar behavior 2 days in.
What is the issue with the second point and what are your responses to the first and third points?

What @cubsrule43 said.

Unofficial D2 tally. Things just aren't quite the same anymore...
Cubs (2) - miz, Barks
Navs (3) - Coffee?, mutts, mpm
Dolph (1) - BBC
MOOSE (3) - AM, Nav, dolph
AM (1) - acanthuroidei
mutts (2) - Lawpy, kata

12/16
Nav and MOOSE are in the lead
Deadline in ~1 hour

Missing: Skim, Stagg, MOOSE, cubs

I believe the role claim and some of your posts were sketching me out :shrug:

What role claim?

I keep reading and Nav is in the middle of some craziness as usual, but I need to know more about this MOOSE taxi thing. Like mpm threw out I could see a mutts nav mini-buss but after mutts elaboration of what actually took place with her move, i dont see that anymore. Dolph starting to stand out a bit more, and Im concerned barks may have finally gotten her first wolf game. The Nav/AM/Dolph group vote is bothering me and I think theres a wolf in there, especially since MOOSE cant post today, Im just not convinced its actually nav yet. Like a get rid of her before she can disclose anything situation. That leaves AM and dolphin. I dont know how gennys flip gives AM such certainty about anything after 1 day.

lynch AM

What role claim?

I keep reading and Nav is in the middle of some craziness as usual, but I need to know more about this MOOSE taxi thing. Like mpm threw out I could see a mutts nav mini-buss but after mutts elaboration of what actually took place with her move, i dont see that anymore. Dolph starting to stand out a bit more, and Im concerned barks may have finally gotten her first wolf game. The Nav/AM/Dolph group vote is bothering me and I think theres a wolf in there, especially since MOOSE cant post today, Im just not convinced its actually nav yet. Like a get rid of her before she can disclose anything situation. That leaves AM and dolphin. I dont know how gennys flip gives AM such certainty about anything after 1 day.

lynch AM
This vote is bad and you should feel bad. Did you even look at genny's flip? And I still don't see why people think MOOSE can't post today.

This vote is bad and you should feel bad. Did you even look at genny's flip? And I still don't see why people think MOOSE can't post today.

So her not posting could be 1. Lazy/not available 2. Mod restricted after the "injury" 3. Intentionally to manipulate opinions/voting. Which one do you think it is? Must be the third if you think shes a wolf.

What is her role? If youre referring to her being an NK target and it getting redirected/she escaped it then I believe that which is why I took my vote down.

What I really want to see is how this waffle goes down. Where do the nav and MOOSE votes go last minute and who are the ones that switch :peeking::peeking:
Is she not claiming to be ugly naked guy? She said she was in the write up

Reactions: 1 user
So her not posting could be 1. Lazy/not available 2. Mod restricted after the "injury" 3. Intentionally to manipulate opinions/voting. Which one do you think it is? Must be the third if you think shes a wolf.
I am leaning towards 3 because she's done this before. Regardless, the other two are NAI.

Cubs (3)
- miz, Barks, Lawpy
Dolph (1) - BBC
AM (2) - acanthuroidei, cubs
mutts (1) - kata

13/16
Nav, MOOSE, and cubs are in the lead
Deadline in ~30 minutes

Missing: Skim, Stagg, MOOSE

Cubs (4)
- miz, Barks, Lawpy, Fern
Dolph () -
mutts (1) - kata

13/16
cubs is in the lead
Deadline in ~15 minutes

Okay so @Navilly, I know I'm on your *hit list, but I'm just a little confused about why you literally admitted to accepting to kill someone last night (if I'm understanding the cab correctly) and you are confused why it didnt work, and people aren't upset by that? I'm getting vmh Ireland flashbacks a bit. No "okay moving on" here lol...

@stagg you got screwed by vmh in Ireland too... do you see it, or am I just paranoid?

And also if you thought it would kill the person, why not choose someone who you were suspicious of? Navi, you were sus of me and kata and (msp) bc of the tie you formed, right? Why not kata or I?

I see what you're saying, but I probably wouldn't go there based on my skim.

Cubs (4)
Dolph () -
mutts (1) - kata

13/16
cubs is in the lead
Deadline in ~15 minutes

unlynch AM
lynch Nav :shrug:

@Barkley13 if you think @muttmanager is village, then you have to unlynch me, because Im the one that saved her last night using Phoebe's guitar

Cubs (4)
Navs (4) - Coffee?, mutts, mpm, cubs
Dolph () -
AM (1) - acanthuroidei
mutts (1) - kata
miz (1) - Stagg

14/16
cubs and @Navilly are in the lead
Deadline in ~5 minutes

Missing: Skim, MOOSE