Friends WW Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@Skimble I expect content and a vote tomorrow.

Members don't see this ad.

thank you for your catches, my bad. As you can tell I'm literally freaking exhausted. Okay, so that narrows my comfortable list.
I look forward to this updated one. Surely, you have a read on me.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not going to be your puppet. I'm a passive player and I watch what people do. Here are my reads:
Village lean = genny, lawpy, acanthuroidei

Neutral lean = miz

Wolf lean = coffee, kata (contributed toward moose/mpm confusion and voting kinda willy nilly and flopping), mypetmoose (basically said that if nav flips village she's coming after me which since I'm village is an easy wolfy thing to do to get rid of 2 villagers and claim confusion)

Sketch stuff = Stagg (need more posts, weirded out by miz vote), dolphin (just kinda trusted what nav said without questioning it), barkley (lot of fluff posts), BBC (contributed to moose/mpm confusion and made it clear that she didn't want either candidate but said she'd flip flop to me if she needed to), mutts (weird role reveal and weird votes, also left me out of read posts therefore making me look more sketch)

Unknown = skimble (need more posts), cubs (seems okay but unsure how to feel), coopah (need more posts)

Contingency Lynch Katashark
Didn’t just trust without questioning it but he had a post restriction that made talking more difficult in general and what purpose would it have served wolf Nav to make up the injuries or even bother telling the story to the thread and look it was because he was village. Why should I believe what you’re saying now with him now lynched?

Members don't see this ad :)
What?! Where did you get this from? I saw Nav's post but my message writeup said that I declined to get in the cab but I never got a request or anything. So maybe someone blocked Nav last night? I don't know I'm genuinely confused about my writeup and then now I see that there was a death in the cab or something. I'm legit vanilla so I don't know what's going on there.

Can't exactly respond to this since you're gone but I didn't like these posts. It suggests that I'm "injured" which...I was able to post today I was never told I couldn't in my messenger so whoever started stuff like that is fishy to me. Maybe you were trying to justify my absence which again, sorry about. Hit me with your @s and let's talk.

So far, kata and coffee are weirding me out. Kata is hot on everyone's posts and coffee is just making blatant statements ("death avoidance") without anything to actually back them up...although Coffee is pretty much known for that. I want to hear AM's 20 questions on someone (even if it be me because I don't like how quiet she is in this game). Dolphin also hopped on my lynch which skeevs me out a bit.
Honestly don’t know why people saying you “may” not be able to post today are fishy to you. They honestly probably did you a favor, because people held off lynching for awhile because of it.

contingency lynch barks

Never seen her go after me early on before. Im an easy place to park a lynch vote without looking bad/conspicuous, and even if im mislynched it doesnt make the voters look that bad. Then she started the frame job on me with her "fishing" comments earlier today. My vote gained traction (looking at you lawper), and even though nav died im still set up as a nice lynch target. Also after I provided village-cred info she didnt move her vote (Not saying she wasnt actually walking her dog, but the point stands that she stayed on me).
I’d probably be inclined to look at this more if you weren’t just talking about things Barks is doing to frame you or retaliatory sounding things. Also what was your village cred info? Didn’t you claim to redirect or something? (If not totally correct me) But if that’s it, I don’t consider that village cred, I thought that there have been wolf redirect roles.

I’d probably be inclined to look at this more if you weren’t just talking about things Barks is doing to frame you or retaliatory sounding things. Also what was your village cred info? Didn’t you claim to redirect or something? (If not totally correct me) But if that’s it, I don’t consider that village cred, I thought that there have been wolf redirect roles.
He’s claiming he used the guitar that saved mutts from being killed by moving her

Did you ever answer this @cubsrule4e

To see the reactions. Barks jumped on mutts immediately after I did without reason, then out of the blue says "ah ok." and moves vote from mutts to me. I knew I was the one that saved mutts, and ended up having to be forthcoming with it at the end. The whole situation implies she was the original NK target and probably village.

I'm not going to give you a read. You're you and I will determine what you are with time.
So it's okay for you to miss someone and have 2 dead people on your list but I'm shading you for leaving you off, then leaning you village when I was reminded :thinking: very interesting

Didn’t just trust without questioning it but he had a post restriction that made talking more difficult in general and what purpose would it have served wolf Nav to make up the injuries or even bother telling the story to the thread and look it was because he was village. Why should I believe what you’re saying now with him now lynched?
Well, I didn't vote for Nav so...you don't have to believe me but I didn't actually vote for him.
I did not contribute to the moose confusion. I was legit confused.
you kinda did. There were worse people contributing to it but you've been sketch.

Members don't see this ad :)
Well, I didn't vote for Nav so...you don't have to believe me but I didn't actually vote for him.

you kinda did. There were worse people contributing to it but you've been sketch.
...nowhere in that post did I say you voted for him. Wolves don’t have to vote for villagers to reap the benefits of certain ones being gone. I’m just saying the only other person to clarify/explain while you give your version of events is dead.

Trying to catch up. Pretty tired from getting everything into the moving van. Quick thoughts before I go to sleep for the night.

Lawpy, MPM, acanth, and dolphin feel like village play to me. All 4 are using what feels like good logic and none of them are giving me feels at the moment.

I’m feeling better about cubs after a few of his posts, including this:
100%? Really? You sure its not 99.9%?

Points 2 and 3 ring true, as well as overall level of apathy. After wolfing with you last game and seeing the level of disinterest in the game until it got to where you had to perform or die, this strikes me as very similar behavior 2 days in.
This seems pretty antagonistic of sorts for wolf play, at least this early. Is cubs generally an antagonistic wolf or more of a chill out wolf? I’m inclined to leave my tunnel for now.

I’d like to hear some more from @Miranda Senft sometime. I really enjoyed her colored list, which I’m going to go through again later. Would also like to hear more from @Stagg737, unless I missed some things (which it’s possible I have in my skimming). @Skimble how you doing?

Quite honestly feeling a kata lynch tomorrow. Between the wishy washy the first day and some of her reasoning on her reads list (will quote tomorrow) I’m a bit skeptical. Could also go for MOOSE, I’d like to hear more tomorrow.

Night 2

Everyone always complained about Mr. Heckles. He even created trouble even from beyond the grave when he named the girls his heirs to his mess. Meanwhile Chandler realizes he might become Mr. Heckles all alone and old. He will be missed but not that missed.
Dead is @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo Mr. Heckles and village post restrictor.

Meanwhile others were up to heroic efforts last night. They thought Navs was gone forever, but it just wasn't quite their time. Welcome back @Navilly

Bonus time!
These two characters once took an epic nap together ?

Lynch close 10pm Eastern

Monica & Rachel's Apartment
1. @Stagg737
2. genny
3. @dolphin106258
4. @Lawper
5. @CoffeeQuestionMark

Joey & Chandler's Apartment

6. @mizchiefmanaged
7. @Skimble
8. @Miranda Senft
20. @muttmanager
9. Ms Procrastinator
10. @acanthuroidei

Central Perk
11. @katashark
12. @Barkley13
13. TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo
14. @cubsrule4e

Ross's Apartment
16. Navilly @Navilly
17. @Animal Midwife
18. PrincessButterCup / Coopah
15. @mypetmoose

What’s up bishes? Out yo breakfast with family, will be back to weigh in on a lot in a few

*****lynch kata******

Between day 1 with the weird vote switch for no apparent reason except mild mild pressure and this list based mostly on ‘idks’ and ‘only feelz’ without any sort of evidence to back it up I’m pretty happy going here today. I’m holding off on cubs for a while since I need some help getting out of my tunnel. Would still like to hear more from @Stagg737 and @Miranda Senft and @Skimble

Reads so far since people keep asking me. Just got back from work and I iso'd everyone's posts.

Taking a page out of WZ's book from last game on the color coding.

Dolphin – playing for village it seems. Lots of fluff about the source material though.
CoffeeQuestionMark – lots of good discussion. Seems to be playing for village.
Between2ferns – village based on today’s play.
Bark – I typically read your posts as sketchy, so trying to not to do that this time puts you somewhere between village/neutral based on the content of your posts.
Mypetmoose – meh, seems to be playing the villager game.
cubsrule4e – people are jumping on this lynch. I see the post that is apparently “fishing.” I disagree.
Acanthuroidei – noob, 1st game, I can’t read her playstyle yet.
AM – doesn’t seem into it.
Stagg – no posts really other than a random D1 vote, can’t place in either category.
Lawper – some decent posts, a lot of pushing for super early reads
Mischief – could go either way at this point honestly. Lots of posts, but I can’t get a feel.
Nav – annoying post restrictions aren’t typically on a wolf, but could be a wolf that received an item I guess. style seems normal so far. Could be a risk, like skimble said earlier. don't really know why hav wants to lynch mypetmoose. The cab thing is bizarre. Is this a weird vig thing?
Skimble – not much to go off of honestly. but that can be typical ski play. this is only feels based.
Mutt – in the wolfy category. Based off general sense I get from their posts. Don’t know what “outstanding inquiries in message center” is getting at.
Miranda Senft – no posts that mean anything so far. but there have some posts. i have to go reread when people are getting all the moose's mixed up.

Okay, let’s start with current reads in order from wolfiest to villagerest:

Katashark - the tone and how they are posting and how they are pocketing is EXACTLY how it happened last game. Like, this one is a really strong feeling. Don’t like how they handled information on me yesterday.

MPM - has been coming off as sketchy in feels to me, overall not a major fan of play thus far.

MirAnda Senft - for reasons stated previously

Coffee? - for reasons stated earlier

Miz - already stated reasoning

————wolf cut off ——
Lawper - their logic and play seems better this game, almost like they are more invested. Which means they could very likely be a wolf. Would love a game of lawper’s to look at where they wolfed if anyone knows one.

Mutt - they were pinging me yesterday, but reading over the posts after I stopped posting, they looked like frustrated villager.

Stagg - just don’t feel one way or the other based on play thus far.

Skimble - are they even playing this game?

———neutral cut off ——-
AM - has been playing as village AM imho. Only reason they are not a more villagey villager is I am bad at reading village AM.

Dolphin - feel great about their play thus far, feel good about them being village.

Barkley - not tunneling on them, which means no feels there. Which means probably wolf, but I actually think they are villager for once

Cubs - typical amount of sketchiness with good play in there. Village cubs.

Acanth - for a first time player, they are doing quite well. Like them, coming off strongly village.

Sorry for not being on last night, was playing WW irl with friends. Was fun, they literally just lynched me day 1 each game so I would become moderator, except when I was wolf and sweet talked my way out of that ;).

Whoever resurrected me, you da best :)

Okay, let’s start with current reads in order from wolfiest to villagerest:

Katashark - the tone and how they are posting and how they are pocketing is EXACTLY how it happened last game. Like, this one is a really strong feeling. Don’t like how they handled information on me yesterday.

MPM - has been coming off as sketchy in feels to me, overall not a major fan of play thus far.

MirAnda Senft - for reasons stated previously

Coffee? - for reasons stated earlier

Miz - already stated reasoning

————wolf cut off ——
Lawper - their logic and play seems better this game, almost like they are more invested. Which means they could very likely be a wolf. Would love a game of lawper’s to look at where they wolfed if anyone knows one.

Mutt - they were pinging me yesterday, but reading over the posts after I stopped posting, they looked like frustrated villager.

Stagg - just don’t feel one way or the other based on play thus far.

Skimble - are they even playing this game?

———neutral cut off ——-
AM - has been playing as village AM imho. Only reason they are not a more villagey villager is I am bad at reading village AM.

Dolphin - feel great about their play thus far, feel good about them being village.

Barkley - not tunneling on them, which means no feels there. Which means probably wolf, but I actually think they are villager for once

Cubs - typical amount of sketchiness with good play in there. Village cubs.

Acanth - for a first time player, they are doing quite well. Like them, coming off strongly village.

Sorry for not being on last night, was playing WW irl with friends. Was fun, they literally just lynched me day 1 each game so I would become moderator, except when I was wolf and sweet talked my way out of that ;).

Whoever resurrected me, you da best :)
Um hi I rezzed you. It was a 1x thing so I feel comfortable sharing that... I wanted to hear what you wanted to communicate about moose yesterday... so whatcha got to say? You said you would say more after the restriction wears off

I wouldnt call "lynch cubs. its opportunistic" better gameplay, really

Have you seen how they have been analyzing thread? Starkly different than the previous games. Seems like more effort there, even if there lynch vote didn’t match up well with the level of play?

Um hi I rezzed you. It was a 1x thing so I feel comfortable sharing that... I wanted to hear what you wanted to communicate about moose yesterday... so whatcha got to say? You said you would say more after the restriction wears off

Oh hi, I guess I should maybe move you lower on my list then? ;)

So it’s more just hard to express my views, when fern is forcing me to use words I wouldn’t normally like to use. What specific questions do you have on it? I will happily answer them.

So it’s more just hard to express my views, when fern is forcing me to use words I wouldn’t normally like to use. What specific questions do you have on it? I will happily answer them.
I didn't have any specific questions drafted lol so gimme a second to figure out what I want to know/don't understand exactly

I expect your routine color coded tally tracker. O, Where art thee and thine full enthusiasm meter? Pointe for Lupe
I expect that if you want one on D3, you can make it yourself.

• Wow
Navilly, I need some elaboration on the death cab. Is this an ability or a one time item use type thing? Are people forced to ride unless they have some kind of cancelling action?

Reactions: 1 users
He has one wolf game from last year where he ghosted the thread.

Speaking of Coffee... she may be drinking that red blend and sharing it with barks
Can you elaborate on this? If you have stated reasons other than feels elsewhere, you can just direct me that way

I can agree with the katachomp lynch because her play doesn't look village and she's been laying a bit low, which is giving me more of a calculating wolf vibe. Also i followed the previous game where she wolfed (despite me in subs/tot chat thinking she's village) and her play now looks similar to her wolf play there.

Did you see her post where she said she had the option to get in? How sure are you actually that she’s wolfy?

However i'm feeling a bit ignored by Moosy and her reads weren't great. Seems like she's trying a bit hard to look village. Also the Navs stuff in D2 was perplexing but it wasn't damning on Navs despite some people thinking otherwise because he was upfront and open on the matters, so given that, i think the evidence to lynch Moosy is strong and worth pursuing today.

Okay guys, overnights screw with my sleep schedule. Still catching up on the thread and making quotes but here's what I got in my messages last night.
"You were given coffee so you were wide awake when nav asked you to hop in phoebe's cab you declined. "

I am a vanillager and I was given an item last night (Monica's apron) which I was allowed to send to someone but because I was working I was unable to actually send it. The item description was
"You got an item to use tonight! Monica's apron! Cooking all day long. Send a delicious treat to someone and something good might happen. "

Catching up on the thread.
Hey, I gotta question...
So didn't Navi say that the death cab injured you? Were you ever injured/are you now healed?

Miranda Senft, a 20 something year old female veterinary student presented to the clinic for driving in the death cab courtesy of Navilly. Despite severe lacerations and other injuries, Miranda Senft remains alive still. It is suspected that a new person will drive the cab each night.

Differential diagnoses for wolves should include Ross.

Unlike previous visits, it is hard to differentiate whether mizchiefmanaged has switched species to become of the canine variety.

For now, based off of their severe injuries and lack of death, I believe that ***********miranda Senft should be euthanized********

(Dear colleague,

Thank you for the referral of this posting restriction to me. I can think of nothing better on a day off then to continue using medical note speak. Attached find the discharges for said posting restriction, let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
———————————
YOU SUCK)

Can you elaborate on this? If you have stated reasons other than feels elsewhere, you can just direct me that way

I dont like how I contingency lynched barks, CQ immediately sheeped my vote after giving no input on barks all day, barks then got defensive towards me asking questions but totally ignored CQ. Depending how the day plays out, and if CQ is actually a wolf, shes in a good spot to change votes as needed, or if barks is the runaway lynch winner, she stays on the vote as second voter for the village cred. All speculation at this point, but putting it out there for discussion.

However i'm feeling a bit ignored by Moosy and her reads weren't great. Seems like she's trying a bit hard to look village. Also the Navs stuff in D2 was perplexing but it wasn't damning on Navs despite some people thinking otherwise because he was upfront and open on the matters, so given that, i think the evidence to lynch Moosy is strong and worth pursuing today.

You talking about Morton the Moose or pet Muggles? Sorry, I had to.

Also i read some posts again and don't think cubs is wolf. I voted him because of his initial mutty vote followed by AM vote that came off sketch to me which is why it was opportunistic. But his responses and additional insights offered suggest he's more likely to be village than wolf. Can also agree with his reads/posts on barky and coffee? as well.