From past experience around when does the AACOMAS FAP run out?

ryeguy

Nov 21, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
I won't be able to apply until late June as that is the earliest my UG institution will be able to send out my completed Spring quarter transcripts. I am worried by then the AACOMAS FAP will have been depleted, however, I have qualified for AMCAS FAP.

Should I apply with my winter transcripts instead? The biggest caveat is that my winter BCP cGPA is ~ 3.68 and sGPA ~ 3.5. Should I be able to wait for the June transcripts my GPA would rise to a cGPA of ~3.71 and sGPA of ~ 3.54 -- money is an issue for me, but I could get a loan if it is more important to apply with my June transcripts.

Thanks for your help.

zNoodlez

Handmade Noodle
Feb 19, 2020
Chinatown - Narnia
  1. Medical Student (Accepted)
I won't be able to apply until late June as that is the earliest my UG institution will be able to send out my completed Spring quarter transcripts. I am worried by then the AACOMAS FAP will have been depleted, however, I have qualified for AMCAS FAP.

Should I apply with my winter transcripts instead? The biggest caveat is that my winter BCP cGPA is ~ 3.68 and sGPA ~ 3.5. Should I be able to wait for the June transcripts my GPA would rise to a cGPA of ~3.71 and sGPA of ~ 3.54 -- money is an issue for me, but I could get a loan if it is more important to apply with my June transcripts.

Thanks for your help.
I applied late October, got approved first week of November.

Reactions: 1 user
About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.