From past experience around when does the AACOMAS FAP run out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ryeguy

Reaction score
I won't be able to apply until late June as that is the earliest my UG institution will be able to send out my completed Spring quarter transcripts. I am worried by then the AACOMAS FAP will have been depleted, however, I have qualified for AMCAS FAP.

Should I apply with my winter transcripts instead? The biggest caveat is that my winter BCP cGPA is ~ 3.68 and sGPA ~ 3.5. Should I be able to wait for the June transcripts my GPA would rise to a cGPA of ~3.71 and sGPA of ~ 3.54 -- money is an issue for me, but I could get a loan if it is more important to apply with my June transcripts.

Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Last cycle, I applied late June and was able to get AACOMAS FAP. You should be okay.

Reactions: 1 user
I won't be able to apply until late June as that is the earliest my UG institution will be able to send out my completed Spring quarter transcripts. I am worried by then the AACOMAS FAP will have been depleted, however, I have qualified for AMCAS FAP.

Should I apply with my winter transcripts instead? The biggest caveat is that my winter BCP cGPA is ~ 3.68 and sGPA ~ 3.5. Should I be able to wait for the June transcripts my GPA would rise to a cGPA of ~3.71 and sGPA of ~ 3.54 -- money is an issue for me, but I could get a loan if it is more important to apply with my June transcripts.

Thanks for your help.
I applied late October, got approved first week of November.

Great, thank you both for the help!