From past experience around when does the AACOMAS FAP run out?

Started by ryeguy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ryeguy

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I won't be able to apply until late June as that is the earliest my UG institution will be able to send out my completed Spring quarter transcripts. I am worried by then the AACOMAS FAP will have been depleted, however, I have qualified for AMCAS FAP.

Should I apply with my winter transcripts instead? The biggest caveat is that my winter BCP cGPA is ~ 3.68 and sGPA ~ 3.5. Should I be able to wait for the June transcripts my GPA would rise to a cGPA of ~3.71 and sGPA of ~ 3.54 -- money is an issue for me, but I could get a loan if it is more important to apply with my June transcripts.

Thanks for your help.
 
I won't be able to apply until late June as that is the earliest my UG institution will be able to send out my completed Spring quarter transcripts. I am worried by then the AACOMAS FAP will have been depleted, however, I have qualified for AMCAS FAP.

Should I apply with my winter transcripts instead? The biggest caveat is that my winter BCP cGPA is ~ 3.68 and sGPA ~ 3.5. Should I be able to wait for the June transcripts my GPA would rise to a cGPA of ~3.71 and sGPA of ~ 3.54 -- money is an issue for me, but I could get a loan if it is more important to apply with my June transcripts.

Thanks for your help.
I applied late October, got approved first week of November.