-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Fruit Shapes WW Signups
Started by Lawpy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
One sec for tags
@WildZoo @vetmedhead @StayingPositive2017 @cdoconn @Animal Midwife @SARdoghandler @finnickthedog @Coopah @Barkley13 @Doggo Labs @CoffeeQuestionMark @Stagg737 @differentiating @kraskadva @holdthemayo @MSUcvmHOPE @capri1722 @RespectTheChemistry19 @SportPonies @genny @Caia @PrincessButterCup @TheGirlWithTheFernTattoo @mizchiefmanaged @Navilly @Dr. ForgotToFlush @Caiter92 @PippyPony @SnowshoeDog143 @bryndiana.jones @dolphin106258 @Dinashadow @BigCats @WonderingStudent @muttmanager @alissa14 @Eriyo @EngrSC @FrostySparrow @killerleaf @Doctor-S @Glammyre @Gwenevre @MrsDrDr @sheltermed @MixedAnimals77 @katashark @acanthuroidei @Kota1000 @Zeppelyn @jenjen2020 @mmmdreamerz @johnnaboo @Miranda Senft @mypetmoose @AccidentFromFlorida @cubsrule4e @Ms Procrastinator @Mad Jack @Melchizedek @JJ Bittenbinder @Sunbodi @Sunshine in a Storm @ziggyandjazzy @nontradstdnt @PreciousMoments2024 @Lupin21 @StartingoverVet @tartesos @ThoracicGuy etc come play!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a post minimum?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sub list please!
Sub for me too
Is there a post minimum?
Thinking about it
Substitution WW
Players
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2. WZ
3. Cheez
4. Cubs
5.
Players
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2. WZ
3. Cheez
4. Cubs
5.
All shall enter into the game at strategic points. All shall be lynched within 2 days in honor of the Lawpy.
Players
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
13. Barks
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2. WZ
3. Cheez
4. Cubs
5.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
13. Barks
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2. WZ
3. Cheez
4. Cubs
5.
I gotchu lawpy
I gotchu lawpy
PROTECT BARKY
In future tot and dead chats in games i play in
Did I sign up to mod this..A Lawfee-KD game. Feel free to sign up here. Will set flavor depending on how many sign up to play.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players
1. 3m
2.
3.
4.
5.
13. Barks
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2. WZ
3. Cheez
4. Cubs
5.
1. 3m
2.
3.
4.
5.
13. Barks
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2. WZ
3. Cheez
4. Cubs
5.
I'll try but may need a sub as wife and kiddo are back. Either way I likely won't be around for lynch any nights since that's basically my son's bedtime.
Players
1. 3m
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
13. Barks
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2. WZ
3. Cheez
4. Cubs
5.
Players
1. 3m
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
13. Barks
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2. WZ
3. Cheez
4. Cubs
5.
All shall enter into the game at strategic points. All shall be lynched within 2 days in honor of the Lawpy.
Pretty sure you mean 2 hours...
Pretty sure you mean 2 hours...
Btw day close/night close are tentative and can adjust to whatever. I put 10 as a placeholder but can shift a bit early if needed
Also really flexible on start date since waiting for more to sign up
Alright...guilted in yet again. Lets do another number though.
Players
1. 3m
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
9. Cubsizzle
13. Barks
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2. WZ
3. Cheez
4.
5.
Players
1. 3m
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
9. Cubsizzle
13. Barks
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2. WZ
3. Cheez
4.
5.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Players
1. 3m
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
9. Cubsizzle
13. Barks
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2.
3. Cheez
4.
5.
6.
7. WZ
1. 3m
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
9. Cubsizzle
13. Barks
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2.
3. Cheez
4.
5.
6.
7. WZ
Players
1. 3m
2.
3. genny
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
9. Cubsizzle
13. Barks
14. Alissa
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2.
3. Cheez
4.
5.
6.
7. WZ
Where are all the addicts???? I need to do something to distract me from champs. I've been reading Game 6 and it's extremely intimidating. They've lynched 2 wolves in 2 days, and I think they're about to get #3.
1. 3m
2.
3. genny
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
9. Cubsizzle
13. Barks
14. Alissa
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2.
3. Cheez
4.
5.
6.
7. WZ
Where are all the addicts???? I need to do something to distract me from champs. I've been reading Game 6 and it's extremely intimidating. They've lynched 2 wolves in 2 days, and I think they're about to get #3.
D
deleted804295
Thanks Lawps,
I'm pretty busy the next 2 weeks due to work so I might have to sit this one out 😱
Sad I won't be able to play a game you're modding though.
I'm pretty busy the next 2 weeks due to work so I might have to sit this one out 😱
Sad I won't be able to play a game you're modding though.
D
deleted804295
Yikes!!!! 😳Players
1. 3m
2.
3. genny
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
9. Cubsizzle
13. Barks
14. Alissa
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2.
3. Cheez
4.
5.
6.
7. WZ
Where are all the addicts???? I need to do something to distract me from champs. I've been reading Game 6 and it's extremely intimidating. They've lynched 2 wolves in 2 days, and I think they're about to get #3.
Let's hope you don't become wolf.
Add me to play. We'll see how this goes.
Don't be too concerned. A village stomp is so rare in champs that it's the first time it's happened in seven years.Where are all the addicts???? I need to do something to distract me from champs. I've been reading Game 6 and it's extremely intimidating. They've lynched 2 wolves in 2 days, and I think they're about to get #3.
Sorry, I'm still busy playing Family Crisis in Alabama. 0/10 would not recommend.
Might be ready for another game in like...a month?
Might be ready for another game in like...a month?
I sympathize. I’ve been playing Family Drama for No Good Reason since 2002, and I just can’t seem to quit.Sorry, I'm still busy playing Family Crisis in Alabama. 0/10 would not recommend.
Might be ready for another game in like...a month?
ok I got some ideas. will wait for a bit and then send out the roles soon.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
game 6 town is one of the best damn towns i've ever seenPlayers
1. 3m
2.
3. genny
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
9. Cubsizzle
13. Barks
14. Alissa
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2.
3. Cheez
4.
5.
6.
7. WZ
Where are all the addicts???? I need to do something to distract me from champs. I've been reading Game 6 and it's extremely intimidating. They've lynched 2 wolves in 2 days, and I think they're about to get #3.
absolutely horrifying
Are you going to start it today or tomorrow? Otherwise I probably need to take myself off the playing list[emoji53]ok I got some ideas. will wait for a bit and then send out the roles soon.
Are you going to start it today or tomorrow? Otherwise I probably need to take myself off the playing list[emoji53]
Starting today! Just need to confirm some things
Still dependent on if there's a higher post minimum.Playing?![]()
Players
1. 3m
2.
3. genny
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
9. Cubsizzle
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Alissa
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2.
3. Cheez
4.
5.
6.
7. WZ
1. 3m
2.
3. genny
4.
5.
6.
7. Stagg
9. Cubsizzle
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Alissa
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2.
3. Cheez
4.
5.
6.
7. WZ
Still dependent on if there's a higher post minimum.
what about 5?
roles will be out soon. just finalizing some things. sorry for delay.
night close = 9 AM, day close = 9 PM both EST but can change to 10 if needed
5 works.what about 5?
roles will be out soon. just finalizing some things. sorry for delay.
night close = 9 AM, day close = 9 PM both EST but can change to 10 if needed
Players
1. 3m
2. Mixy
3. genny
4. AM
5.
6.
7. Stagg
9. Cubsizzle
10. Doggo
13. Barks
14. Alissa
Subs/Tots (pls bold if subbing)
1. BC
2.
3. Cheez
4.
5.
6.
7. WZ
Fair warning in advance that i will be around sorta spotty tomorrow but should be able to show up by 6pm or so (I have a 7 hr drive).
Fair warning in advance that i will be around sorta spotty tomorrow but should be able to show up by 6pm or so (I have a 7 hr drive).
lynch 3M
The streak has been broken! She’s totally fair game now!lynch 3M
Sending roles now!
9 players? Im toast D1 unless I can push a 3M lynch 🤣
Sending roles now!
Lynch Lawper!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9 players? Im toast D1 unless I can push a 3M lynch 🤣
If I was playing you'd definitely live til day 2 😆. Enjoy being the first one in dead chat
i have room for more if you want to play![]()
I'm kinda busy for the foreseeable future 😢
All roles sent. Game thread to be posted. Pls PM me if you didn't receive a role PM 

Similar threads
- Replies
- 305
- Views
- 4K
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K