CWWem's Poorly DWWawn Mafia Game (signups)

Started by Clem J
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I just realized that Spurs is on the list as a singular Spur and it made me think too hard about the Spurs in general and like...why is that...a team name...
Before I will entertain your silly question, you must answer why two different colors of socks and knickerbockers are team names 😀
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't see why I need to answer that, they aren't my teams!
Oh you don’t NEED to answer the question, those are just MY rules to answer YOUR QUESTION!
That said it's a dumb name and a dumb team. Get a real name that is regionally appropriate and cool in your original location then move to a place it doesn't make any sense but keep it anyways.

Yes I'm a Lakers fan, why do you ask
The Utah Jazz have entered the chat
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad