You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CWWem's Poorly DWWawn Mafia Game (signups)
Started by Clem J
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Spurs highest poster time?oh no… you picked another start day on d1 of 3 of Mrs Spurs working at night while kids are at home, so I’ll have nothing better to do than play and probably drink.
@SARdoghandler and @kitzsuna GTFIH!!!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Spurs highest poster time?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If we d1 yeet dubZSpurs highest poster time?

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Spurs pls 😔If we d1 yeet dubZ![]()
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh wait, AM is playing. She'd never let that happen. I'm safe!
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
That can be arranged!If we d1 yeet dubZ![]()
fruitsalad
Full Member
tot pls
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
Tie for dubz and am d1. DealOh wait, AM is playing. She'd never let that happen. I'm safe!
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Me watching Spurs and pop try to yeet me while AM pulls out the purple text
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Good luck!!Tie for dubz and am d1. Deal
If I die D1, I'm taking the entire thread with me. It'll be so severe that Clem will ascend and join the constellations like in the Lion King.Tie for dubz and am d1. Deal
But… I just found village you! Noooo!tot pls
Updated againIt's a mafia game, I'll edit the details in here tonight
D1 start on January 1, cycle changes at 2pm pacific probably
24/24 with a hammer
Low mech, events that do stuff
Dead and/or tot chat mechanics probably
Claim anything you want. Ties determined by the mafia.
I don't use subs, if you need to leave the game that's fine! Your slot will just be modkilled instead of subbed.
Rules stuff I copy/pasted from last game:
If anyone wants to help with tallies let me know
fruitsalad
Full Member
@genny @beans2020 @_rae_ @indysadventures @katiemcat @finnickthedog @Barkley13 @kitzsuna @apoptosis09 @screamqueenbee @GoSpursGo @Therapist4Chnge @CeeGee14 @alissa14 @soupshark @nicoledoesvetstuff @vampyrica @madrigal01 @PrincessButterCup @WildZoo @Animal Midwife @supershorty @Zenge142 @potentialsheltervet @Clem J @samac @Aprilthearab @SARdoghandler @Stagg737 @mkg323 @DVMDream @Lissarae06 @Santygrass come play!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
ooh I hope mads plays, we haven't seen them in ages
In the same game or in general?Ohhh wait
But the "Misyeet samac and all her children" box is still unchecked on the bucket list...
My decayed brain read this and thought "Mads Mikkelsen?"ooh I hope mads plays, we haven't seen them in ages
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
SameMy decayed brain read this and thought "Mads Mikkelsen?"

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
In general!!In the same game or in general?
At least then I'll know you aren't trying to pocket me 🙂Ohhh wait
But the "Misyeet samac and all her children" box is still unchecked on the bucket list...
OK FOR REAL THIS WILL BE ME THIS TIMEMy hope is to just bein the thread tbh
I figured 😆 my Mads brainrot is partially your fault!Same![]()
And I love it
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Why did @potentialsheltervet angery this lolIt was sunny.
Players:
1. AM
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
1. AM
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
Boo!Players:
1. AM
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
I’m off call but I’ll be on a little trip for new years and spending time with hubs. He does not like when I am off and playing WW. I let it consume me lol@samac are you finally off call?
…she’d never?I’m off call but I’ll be on a little trip for new years and spending time with hubs. He does not like when I am off and playing WW. I let it consume me lol
Off the top of my head I have played from the Grand Canyon searching for WiFi regularly (Bioshock), Vegas (SPN II), and my favorite when I had my husband a suite with a private indoor pool in Indianapolis for his birthday and I thought the game would be over but it was in the throws of end and I was just floating around the pool arguing with sporty (10th anni)…she’d never?
Needless to say he’s experienced it a few times and has told me no more lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
fruitsalad
Full Member
Players:
1. AM
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
fruits
1. AM
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
fruits
Players:
1. AM
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
fruits
13. Barks
1. AM
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
fruits
13. Barks
oh no… you picked another start day on d1 of 3 of Mrs Spurs working at night while kids are at home, so I’ll have nothing better to do than play and probably drink.
@SARdoghandler and @kitzsuna GTFIH!!!
I have to work on the 2nd so you will not be having the Queeb on thread, at least on the 1st 😂
Players:
1. AM
6. SAR
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
fruits
13. Barks
1. AM
6. SAR
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
fruits
13. Barks
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The number chaos on these lists is bringing me a lot of joy.
@apoptosis09 getting sus again for this 6-7 crap...The number chaos on these lists is bringing me a lot of joy.
Tell @Zenge142 to play so I can finally yeet him! (Or, ya know, play on the same side and sheep to much success)
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Players:
1. AM
6. SAR
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
420: Sqb
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
fruits
13. Barks
Updating with Squeeb! lol @Animal Midwife being the only person using a "normal" number
Players:
1. AM
6. SAR
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
420: Sqb
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
fruits
13. Barks
Players:
1. AM
6. SAR
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
420: Sqb
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
fruits
13. Barks
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YayyyyyyyyyPlayers:
1. AM
6. SAR
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
fruits
13. Barks

This is looking like a no. I think I had time to check my phone twice today. 😭Gonna see how my first day back on clinics goes tomorrow and then I will consider!
So only play from home and 10-post, ezpzThis is looking like a no. I think I had time to check my phone twice today. 😭
fruitsalad
Full Member
tot pls if you dont want to play 🥺This is looking like a no. I think I had time to check my phone twice today. 😭
How is 420 players not enough??Just a couple days left and probably not enough signups to fire, 9 is an ideal minimum
@genny @mkg323 @kitzsuna @potentialsheltervet @finnickthedog @Lissarae06 @indysadventures @vampyrica @alissa14 @Zenge142 --3 more please?? I promise I will channel my chill this game 🙂
(Not that I don't love everyone on fruits's list but just a few that particularly popped out to me and who hadn't already declined as I skimmed...)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Players:
1. AM
2. genny
6. SAR
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
420: Sqb
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
fruits
13. Barks
1. AM
2. genny
6. SAR
7. Dubz
21. Spur
67. Apop
420: Sqb
Tots:
utc. shorty
Samac
Rae
fruits
13. Barks
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I just realized that Spurs is on the list as a singular Spur and it made me think too hard about the Spurs in general and like...why is that...a team name...
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
He's going to be so chill this game that he depluralized.I just realized that Spurs is on the list as a singular Spur and it made me think too hard about the Spurs in general and like...why is that...a team name...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 2K
- Views
- 92K
in the thread tbh