Full Length Scores/AAMC Material

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fnc54

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am taking the MCAT in April, and I am going to be wrapping up content review (using EK books) in the next couple of days. I then plan on buying the AAMC material and working through those as well as more practice exams (EK, Next Step, AAMC). So far, my practice exam scores are:

EK 1: 68% (a month ago)
EK 2: 70% (two weeks back)
Next Step 1: 511 (today)

If I am aiming to score 510+, does this seem like a good plan for the next two months before the exam?