Jun 26, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Three times in Philadelphia airport I got asked if I was Carson Wentz (Eagles QB). Besides us both having red hair there isn’t much similarity.
Is it just me or does he look EXACTLY like Prince Harry?

Screen Shot 2019-09-02 at 2.54.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-02 at 2.54.47 PM.png

Prince Harry (Left) and Carson Wentz (Right)

Let's take a vote:

Love = Definitely Look alike
Like = Kind of Look alike
Angry = Don't Look alike

Jun 26, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
You'd be surprised what a few hundred thousand applications will do to a person.
I’m pretty good at grammar when it comes to concrete mechanics such as “affect/effect”, “Me/I”, “was/were”, etc. But I struggle with sentence structure in terms of having run-on sentences and tend to be redundant in my wording sometimes.

gyngyn

Staff member
Administrator
Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2011
Status
Attending Physician
I’m pretty good at grammar when it comes to concrete mechanics such as “affect/effect”, “Me/I”, “was/were”, etc. But I struggle with sentence structure in terms of having run-on sentences and tend to be redundant in my wording sometimes.
Most successful candidates share this failing.

ciestar

All grown up! MS4!
5+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2013
Status
Medical Student
You'd be surprised what a few hundred thousand applications will do to a person.
I get irked by this online. Couldn’t imagine.

Do you get a lot of the “I seen..” when describing stuff? Drives me insane.

Jun 26, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Most successful candidates share this failing.
My 9th grade biology teacher would severely mark your grade down if your answers were not 100% thorough. It made me a very verbose person. In fact, my cell bio lab professor two years ago said “You need to stop rambling in your quizzes. You don’t have to repeat basic facts that are understood.”

u_raptor

Trying To Survive That Application Meteor
2+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
On the plane back from Baltimore there were only 10 or so of us for the whole plane. Everyone got to move around, like having a private jet. It was great :laugh:

u_raptor

2+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
I’m surprised more people aren’t trying to get out of Baltimore
The Raleigh-Durham area may not be the first place to pop into the heads of people wanting to leave Baltimore lol.

OP
C

calipremed5768

Membership Revoked
Removed
Jul 16, 2019
Some bald old dude wearing a make America great head hat on is drinking a Budweiser but is also with a hot blonde single mom. Either she’s a professional or I’m doing something very very wrong srs. And no he’s not rich.

Mr. Dr. Prof. Patrick

The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma
Feb 21, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
If only your pick up game were as strong as your SDN game.
If only...then there would probably have already been a conviction.

Mr. Dr. Prof. Patrick

The Inner Machinations of my mind are an enigma
Feb 21, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
I know I'm being played, but it's still a fun game.
So, the part you quoted is highlighted blue in the quote and when you click the blue I pop up. Am I the only cute girl who has given Cali attention....?

• Haha
Reactions: premed20172017

MyOdyssey

2+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2015
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Some bald old dude wearing a make America great head hat on is drinking a Budweiser but is also with a hot blonde single mom. Either she’s a professional or I’m doing something very very wrong srs. And no he’s not rich.
How can you know this?

OP
C

calipremed5768

Membership Revoked
Removed
Jul 16, 2019
Because I’m at a bar and she’s mentioning how her kid is with her boyfriend

He is talking about splitting the bill

u_raptor

2+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Out of curiosity, are you planning to interview 23 times while still attending school? Or are you in a gap year?
Current senior. It's rough but I was able to move things around to only do 9 hours, all online this semester lol.

Jan 8, 2018

Sunbodi

2+ Year Member
Oct 6, 2016
Status
Wonder what 100 would get me in “your ends” :unsure:
You're not going to find any serious relationships with your dating tactics.

Join a club/religious group of your interest and find a nice gal to befriend. If you enjoy each other's company consider asking her out.

Jan 8, 2018
I did and it worked but my ex broke my heart :cigar::boom::boom:
Breakups are tough, but use the time in between relationships to figure out what you want in a partner and work on yourself.

MyOdyssey

2+ Year Member
Nov 4, 2015
Status
You're not going to find any serious relationships with your dating tactics.

Join a club/religious group of your interest and find a nice gal to befriend. If you enjoy each other's company consider asking her out.
You're making assumptions . . .

Jan 8, 2018
Sorry CPM. My DMs are dry, just saying.

On a more serious note, don't drink too much since your interview is tomorrow. Consider relaxing and doing something fun.
More importantly, @calipremed5768 - do NOT text your ex.

OP
C

calipremed5768

Membership Revoked
Removed
Jul 16, 2019
In a good way though. The alcoholic type who drinks a few drinks a night to fall asleep rather than the maga hat doesn’t pay his child support type alcoholic

u_raptor

2+ Year Member
Apr 2, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
In before tomorrow:

"Guys I am hungover AF and told my interviewer to speak softer, my head hurts" :rofl:

Engrailed

Keep calm and drink water. Namaste.
Jun 8, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Hey if they’ll don’t want me then I still have another ten suitors that’s on them. And trust me itill be a big mistake because I’m going to be the king of medicine someday notstr semisrs
What is notstr semisrs?

Reactions: premed20172017