Funny interview travel stories

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yes and u know this and his history after only just joining 8 hrs ago. Lol not very good cover CPM! And @EmbryonalCarcinoma you should forget this MD craziness and go into private investigating!! You def have a knack for it!

Private investigating probably not.

SDN board moderator would be right up EmbryonalCarcinoma's alley, however. She's built an impressive resume for it. Her likes to post ratio is impressive as are her doppelganger sleuthing skills.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
My trolldar went up right away as well

Walt and COM were definitely NOT the same person! Two very different pathologies on parade.
Yes and u know this and his history after only just joining 8 hrs ago. Lol not very good cover CPM! And @EmbryonalCarcinoma you should forget this MD craziness and go into private investigating!! You def have a knack for it!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just go to the bar at your next interview. He’s the drunk guy in the corner.

I mean, I have made it through my existential crisis phase....do you want me to go back? Would that make you happy?

The drunk guy looking at SDN on his phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
In remembrance of CPM, what is your favorite CPM post?

The lookism post. BY FAR.
Word of the year.

Reactions: 1 user
Wow I just caught up. What a thread LOL.

RIP CPM/GSD 2019-2019 :beat:

• Sad
I hope those among us who remain on SDN long term will keep the legend of Calipremed alive. As Lao Tzu teaches, "the premed that burns twice as neurotic burns half as long".

• Haha
I hope those among us who remain on SDN long term will keep the legend of Calipremed alive. As Lao Tzu teaches, "the premed that burns twice as neurotic burns half as long".
Memory is short on the internet.

• Haha
Some bald old dude wearing a make America great head hat on is drinking a Budweiser but is also with a hot blonde single mom. Either she’s a professional or I’m doing something very very wrong srs. And no he’s not rich.

:rofl:

• Love
In remembrance of CPM, what is your favorite CPM post?
Why haven’t we done this for Walter? Is It because all of his posts were related to the same topic of Nobel Peace Prizes, military, Peace Corps, etc.?

• Haha
Why haven’t we done this for Walter? Is It because all of his posts were related to the same topic of Nobel Peace Prizes, military, Peace Corps, etc.?
Yeah, all his posts were the same, so it’s hard to choose a favorite.

So, I know this thread has become an obituary for CPM, but on the topic of this thread: at my interview today I crossed my leg and noticed that I was wearing two different socks with two different patterns and colors :rolleyes: hopefully my interviewers didn’t notice

Edit: found out my wife let my 5 year old pair up the socks...

Awesome! If you get/got an acceptance there, those are officially your lucky socks. Or, the 5-year-old gets to pick out your socks from here on out. I love it!

Forgot my belt for one interview and tied my tie extra long to cover the would-be belt buckle

• Haha
Awesome! If you get/got an acceptance there, those are officially your lucky socks. Or, the 5-year-old gets to pick out your socks from here on out. I love it!

I did get accepted there. So my advice from now on is to wear mismatched socks,

• Haha
Forgot my belt for one interview and tied my tie extra long to cover the would-be belt buckle
One of my fellow interviewees left her sunglasses on top of her head after the tour until I caught her JUST before she went in for her interview #savedalife

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
Traveling back from an interview in Florida a few weeks ago, was supposed to connect back home through Texas to the West Coast. This also happened to be the Friday before the Dolphins traveled to Dallas to play on Sunday, so my plane was filled with Dolphins and Cowboys fans (lol). Tropical storm in Houston/Dallas delayed us multiple times, and the delay was compounded by a cockpit console issue.

Surprisingly, with a ~3 hour delay, all of us weren't too upset (especially considering how HOT it was in the plane without the engines powering the AC). People were bumping music and we all joined in on periodic chants of "FREE DRINKS, FREE DRINKS, FREE DRINKS!" It was rowdy af, and it legit resembled that airplane scene in Wolf of Wall Street (minus the strippers and drugs everywhere).

Got free drinks, but ended up missing my connecting flight and having to stay in the FREEZING Dallas/Fort Worth airport overnight to catch the next available flight to the West Coast. Good times though :rofl:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Traveling back from an interview in Florida a few weeks ago, was supposed to connect back home through Texas to the West Coast. This also happened to be the Friday before the Dolphins traveled to Dallas to play on Sunday, so my plane was filled with Dolphins and Cowboys fans (lol). Tropical storm in Houston/Dallas delayed us multiple times, and the delay was compounded by a cockpit console issue.

Surprisingly, with a ~3 hour delay, all of us weren't too upset (especially considering how HOT it was in the plane without the engines powering the AC). People were bumping music and we all joined in on periodic chants of "FREE DRINKS, FREE DRINKS, FREE DRINKS!" It was rowdy af, and it legit resembled that airplane scene in Wolf of Wall Street (minus the strippers and drugs everywhere).

Got free drinks, but ended up missing my connecting flight and having to stay in the FREEZING Dallas/Fort Worth airport overnight to catch the next available flight to the West Coast. Good times though :rofl:

This was an American Airlines flight, wasn't it?