funny videos for the new year :)

Started by lailanni
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I think I knew those same students of genius in undergrad. 🙂 Good to know some of them made it into vet school.

And in HopefulAg's video, I was hoping the guy would win. That's the only way I would have made it into vet school under that criteria. 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh oh! I have one!

I went to this, and philomycus was here too! 😀 It was awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEM3JSG6bAk&feature=related

Wait, this is my favorite part... "Pretty Lesion"!! How can you beat that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6xAXtMWmZQ&feature=related

Oh, and you HAVE to check out Dr. Confer on the Freebird solo at 4:10 in this one...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLuXjNSNVTs&feature=related

You KNOW you want to have this guy for a professor! C'mon, we know how to rock at OKState!
 
Last edited:
This thread made my day. 😛
(although I haven't been able to get the "real men of genius" theme song out of my head all day!!)