Future of Old Test Hacks

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Cheetos said:
Where can I get one of those? Wonder if it'll work for guys :laugh:

After further thought, this is podiatry and you may have to use a crow walker instead.

Members don't see this ad :)
doclm said:
Whiskers,

I didn't hear about your story of old tests, what is that all about? Did you see this going on at your school? :confused:

Could you explain what happened, I'm seriously just curious. :)

you are not just curious. just stop it. do not open this can of worms again.

Paaleeeese ;)

krabmas said:
you are not just curious. just stop it. do not open this can of worms again.

Paaleeeese ;)

C'mon,

I am very very curious. Because I absolutely don't believe this would happen at any school, especially the one whiskers attends. :rolleyes:

WHAT...... Podiatry schools have old tests floating around?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D

Paaleeeese Tell me more ;)

whiskers, everyone knows you are obsessed with old tests. you havent stopped talking about them for approximately the last 2 years. even though it has been implied that there are old tests at every pod, law, md, do, od, dds, undergrad school etc. also, why are you so afraid of saying what school you go to and what is the real problem with having old exams - seeing as how professors tend to rewrite exams every year?

maybe you could write another cryptic story line in the form of an answer. that would be so helpful.:laugh:

whiskers, everyone knows you are obsessed with old tests. you havent stopped talking about them for approximately the last 2 years. even though it has been implied that there are old tests at every pod, law, md, do, od, dds, undergrad school etc. also, why are you so afraid of saying what school you go to and what is the real problem with having old exams - seeing as how professors tend to rewrite exams every year?

maybe you could write another cryptic story line in the form of an answer. that would be so helpful.:laugh:

This thread is over a year old man.

i wish. whiskers is a broken record and needs to clarify his beef once and for all. he whines a lot about ocpm but never provides solid evidence and it seems as if hes not a student there.

im very curious as to which school he actually attends and why he wont reveal that fact.

i wish. whiskers is a broken record and needs to clarify his beef once and for all. he whines a lot about ocpm but never provides solid evidence and it seems as if hes not a student there.

im very curious as to which school he actually attends and why he wont reveal that fact.
Where does it say he goes to school in Ohio or "whines a lot about OCPM"? I'm fairly certain that he goes to Moon Boat U :confused:

It's an anonymous forum for a reason. People don't have to give info if they don't want to. One thing you'll find again and again in a demanding program is that you can waste a lot of time worrying about other people and their drama. Try not to get too caught up in the rumor mills or social aspect of grad school; you need to just take care of your own grades first and foremost.

i said he doesnt go to school in ohio.
also- check his old posts, when he has something negative to say he rags on ocpm probably about 90% of the time

Crickets chirp to chirp at the other crickets that chirped first.

The next thing you know, you have more crickets hopping
about and a lot more chirping noise.

If the chirping of crickets is chirping you, then unfortunately, you are a cricket in need of a chirp.