Future Of Podiatrist Read This Everyoneeeee!!!!

Started by V4viet
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

V4viet

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
this article talk about podiatrist in the year 2015
http://www.allbusiness.com/periodicals/article/415875-1.html
please read it and tell me what you think
registering is free and takes like 10 sec, if this get pass then all podiatrist can have unlimiting scope of practice and will be considered equivlance to MD/DO
can anyway tell me more about this bill and how is it looking for us future podiatrist? So far I think it's pretty promising.. and I'm all for the bills b/c podiatrist is not a JOKE we are VERY IMPORTANT.. tell me what you guys think and again we should all bond together so that the future of podiatry can be grand
 
I remember hearing about that resolution proposal in 2002-2003 when I was at Scholl. I actually get Podiatry Management Magazine every month too. I haven't gone through this last one.