Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Umm our game is going to be awesome. You are doing every write up fyi

If I'm at work when sign ups happen, I want a PM. I am crazy excited about an Avengers game. Like you have no idea.

Members don't see this ad.

:(:(

Double sad.

I am going to have to miss devyn's mini game because I will be out of town.

And.

I am most likely going to miss avengers.

This makes me very sad...:(

My game is almost ready - just trying to figure out final details.... I think should be able to have the sign up thread sometime tomorrow and then have to check when SOV is ready and we can get this quick game a cracking.... :D

Yay I will be ready to play! ESP bc I just died in the lounge :(

Members don't see this ad :)
:(:(

Double sad.

I am going to have to miss devyn's mini game because I will be out of town.

And.

I am most likely going to miss avengers.

This makes me very sad...:(

I haz a sad :(

sad-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-661.gif

Yay I will be ready to play! ESP bc I just died in the lounge :(

Yeah I have been going crazy just watching that game and not getting to play :laugh:

Avengers game is ready to roll after DVMDream's epic game. We have put the final touches on it and I have to say, I wish I was playing it...Maybe not. :smuggrin:

Avengers game is ready to roll after DVMDream's epic game. We have put the final touches on it and I have to say, I wish I was playing it...Maybe not. :smuggrin:

Every single player needs to send flowers, cookies, money, and a thank you note to Lissa. She absolutely refused to let me put a whip item in the game.

;)

I have to say ... there are a couple fundamental adjustments we're making; it will be interesting to see how well (or even 'if') they work.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, ok, I might have been making that up. I never actually ever suggested putting a whip item in the game.
Well, that doesn't mean she couldn't've absolutely refused to let you put one in, just that she may have done it as a preemptive strike. :p

I demand a whip and a wheelchair item be included in the game.

In fact, we should have a "best-of" game, with our favorite roles and items. Maybe I will start a poll with every item and every role and let people vote and the top ones get included.

You know like Katniss vs Harry Potter vs Zeus vs Anatomy professor etc.

In fact, we should have a "best-of" game, with our favorite roles and items. Maybe I will start a poll with every item and every role and let people vote and the top ones get included.

:thumbup: Things to include for your next game.

You Forgot to include boba fett

Ohhhh, I like this idea.

:thumbup:

I think there needs to be a rope since it started the whole LIS/whip thing.

SOV, when you were in Costa Rica I wanted to talk to you about a game like that. Kinda like the Twi-Hard game from the lounge that Nutmeg and Carbon did. But then I got caught up in Avengers and forgot to facebook you.

SOV, when you were in Costa Rica I wanted to talk to you about a game like that. Kinda like the Twi-Hard game from the lounge that Nutmeg and Carbon did. But then I got caught up in Avengers and forgot to facebook you.
We can do it together.

Do you want people to vote, or do you want to decide amongst ourselves which were the best?

If we do it ourselves we can steal borrow stuff from the lounge too.

We can do it together.

Do you want people to vote, or do you want to decide amongst ourselves which were the best?

If we do it ourselves we can steal borrow stuff from the lounge too.

If people vote, they will know what to expect :smuggrin:

Good grief, Lissa, do I have to revoke your Evil mod card?

Take their favorite items and mess with them ... just enough to screw the players up.
:nod: It's not like we'll suddenly forget what the items/roles did just because we didn't vote for them to be included. To be truly evil, you'd let us vote for our favorites, not tell us which ones you were including, then rename them all in the best-of game. Maybe even just swap the names around. The rope is actually the post pad is actually the wheelchair is actually.... That would be a more evil mind****-y thing to do then just not telling us which ones you chose to include. (In my opinion, anyway. :smuggrin:)

I really don't want to read back on this entire thread, so forgive me if this was already answered, but what is planned for the next game? My SO wants to play... yeah, he's jumping on THAT bandwagon. No, but I think he'll be a great addition.

I really don't want to read back on this entire thread, so forgive me if this was already answered, but what is planned for the next game? My SO wants to play... yeah, he's jumping on THAT bandwagon. No, but I think he'll be a great addition.

Next game is Lissa and LIS' Avengers game... should be lots of fun. :)

Current Queue:

0. The Mysterious Planet: DVMDream, started June 26
1. Avengers: Lissarae/LIS
2. Sherlock: IPB/cuit
3. Undecided Theme: SOV, late July/early August
4. Southern Vampire Mysteries (True Blood) FTB/ co-mod (Philliab?)

Current Queue:

3. Game #1 Wildlife, Game #2: pre-vet people : SOV/Packen, late July/early August
4. Southern Vampire Mysteries (True Blood) FTB/ co-mod (Philliab?

updating with themes of SOV/Packen game. And added Packen as co-mod.
FYI: We will be running 2 games concurrently to keep the size of the games down. You will only be able to play in one, unless there is a problem filling them up.

Current Queue:

3. Game #1 Wildlife, Game #2: pre-vet people : SOV/Packen, late July/early August
4. Southern Vampire Mysteries (True Blood) FTB/ co-mod (Philliab?

updating with themes of SOV/Packen game. And added Packen as co-mod.
FYI: We will be running 2 games concurrently to keep the size of the games down. You will only be able to play in one, unless there is a problem filling them up.

:thumbup:

Not only that but they are implying that they don't like my large game.. :cry:
It's confusing, but fun. Well, until I died. :p And having smaller groups makes it easier than if all the forest people, etc. were one group.

I never said a big game would be easy... :p

Aren't all WW Games confusing? :)
Yes, they are. And for stuff like this, it's fun to be confused. :) But the most confusing part is actually now I have to scroll down on my overview sheet since I can't see all the names on one page and I can never find who I'm looking for. :laugh: